Tampa Dec 28th (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I know it is way early, but the Tampa away game is Dec 28th and I know a bunch of Saints fans like to go every year. Anyone making early plans to go to this one?

The only thing is this . . . While I would want to see a good game, a part of me hopes that we don't see our starters much, if at all, in this particular game.

Enjoyed going to the Tampa game last year but no plans on going this season as the date just doesn't work for my group. If the game doesn't have any meaning, could be alot of tickets available.

But at least it won't be brutally hot in December!

Count us in...maybe. Only hold up is if the wife can get the time off of work. A lot of people are requesting off due to Christmas and she had that time off last year so it's a toss up right now.

Did Tampa last year and a great time. We were going to go to tampa till the schedule came out. We're doing Dallas instead.

I've been going every year for a long time, but December 28 is out of the question....will probably look into Carolina

Mike, did you get that? I said CAROLINA this yearning ! lol

I've been going every year for a long time, but December 28 is out of the question....will probably look into Carolina

Mike, did you get that? I said CAROLINA this yearning ! lol

Even after you found your 'honey hole' in Tampa, lol... I've got 8 tickets to Dallas already.

Even though we had a blast in Tampa last year, this years date is just too late in the season and during the busy holidays. We will make the Dallas game this year.

This will be my very first live NFL game, I've bought my ticket last week. Last season was the first NFL season I've followed and the Saints quickly became my favorite team tied with my Montreal Canadiens ( Hey, being a french canadian, hockey is everything ;) )

Any of you have advice to attending a game in tampa? Safe to wear Saints gear over there? Easy to find parking? How early do you have to get there to fully enjoy the experience?

I'm sitting in section 235, middle field. First time I bought tickets to a NFL game so hopefully I picked good seats.

This will be my very first live NFL game, I've bought my ticket last week. Last season was the first NFL season I've followed and the Saints quickly became my favorite team tied with my Montreal Canadiens ( Hey, being a french canadian, hockey is everything ;) )

Any of you have advice to attending a game in tampa? Safe to wear Saints gear over there? Easy to find parking? How early do you have to get there to fully enjoy the experience?

I'm sitting in section 235, middle field. First time I bought tickets to a NFL game so hopefully I picked good seats.

Safe to wear Saints gear as at least a third of the stadium will be Saints fans, if not more.

Last year...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AKuUsgJoeEA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom