Tampa Dec 28th (1 Viewer)

I know it is way early, but the Tampa away game is Dec 28th and I know a bunch of Saints fans like to go every year. Anyone making early plans to go to this one?

The only thing is this . . . While I would want to see a good game, a part of me hopes that we don't see our starters much, if at all, in this particular game.

It's never too early. I WILL be there (4th row 30 yd line.)

I have a seat in the club section 235. First live NFL game for me, I'm from QC, Canada.

Do you guys know how early I should get there to enjoy the whole experience and is it easy to get a parking space? And how much is parking?

Any other advice?

I have a seat in the club section 235. First live NFL game for me, I'm from QC, Canada.

Do you guys know how early I should get there to enjoy the whole experience and is it easy to get a parking space? And how much is parking?

Any other advice?

Tampa is a great place to for an away game. The fans are cool and friendly. I have been going to that game for the pass 8 years. Show up early in the morning and enjoy the tailgating. Parking is easy. Saints fans make up about 1/3 of the crowd.

WHO DAT!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1673.JPG
    IMG_1673.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 2
Tampa is a great place to for an away game. The fans are cool and friendly. I have been going to that game for the pass 8 years. Show up early in the morning and enjoy the tailgating. Parking is easy. Saints fans make up about 1/3 of the crowd.

WHO DAT!!!
Thanks for the info, I can't wait, first live action, finally! Being from Quebec the nearest I could go is see the Pats wich I refuse to do, or chicago wich is too far for my taste. I will be in daytona beach for two weeks and it was a blessing when the schedule was released to see my favorite team play a 2 hours drive away from me. Only thing is I might not be able to see Drew in action since we'll have clinched the division already :angryrazz:

Tampa Bay road trip!

My wife and I have been travelling to the New Orleans Saints vs. Tampa Bay game for the past ten years. It is one of our favorite road trips because the Saints fan base is always well represented!!

We have an all inclusive very reasonable package including:

Round trip private chartered bus
Two night stay at the Hilton Doubletree (Near Stadium)
Ticket (Upper Level /Saints Side)
FREE breakfast buffet
FREE drink ticket for hotel sports bar
Gift bag upon our arrival including Saints Road Warriors T shirt and much more!!!

We hope to see you there!! If interested, email us at nolafan4life@gmail.com

I have a single seat in club seaction 235. We might not be able to make our trip to florida during the holidays so if anyone is interested for the ticket, contact me. Paid 250$ for it but obviously can under sell it since I just want to get some money back.

I'm missing it this year. Been a few times, always fun. Also, pretty cheap.

I did get an e-mail from their group rate person, if any of you haven't purchased your ticket yet.

Single Game Groups

· Discount on tickets given to purchase of 10 or more anywhere in the stadium

· Youth Tickets Starting at $15

· Any group of 10+ tickets purchased in the Club Level will receive a FREE $15 food and beverage voucher for every ticket purchase

· Any group of 50+ tickets purchased will receive a FREE $10 food and beverage voucher

· The 10 seats DO NOT have to be in the same location, but can be upon request

· Access to our all you can eat, all you can drink (beer, wine, soda, water) tailgating option that starts 2 hours before kickoff. It includes live band performances as well as food themed to the team we are playing.

Feel free to call me with any questions you may have. Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Lauren

Lauren Williams
Account Executive
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
One Buccaneer Place
Tampa, FL 33607
(813) 870-2700 x2249
Official Site of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Or you can go on here..

Tickets | Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. New Orleans Saints - Tampa FL at Ticketmaster

I am going. F that we miss the playoffs. What sections are y'all in?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom