Tampa first NFL team to have 500+ yards but only score 3 points (1 Viewer)

The 60 second wrap up. Saints 500 yards and 51 points... bucs 500 yards 3 points. How you may ask? Fitzmagic. How did they beat us

The 60 second wrap up. Saints 500 yards and 51 points... bucs 500 yards 3 points. How you may ask? Fitzmagic. How did they beat us
Still convinced had we stopped Fitzpatrick from running for that first down, Brees would have taken us down the field score the TD get the tying two point conversion, and then win the coin flip and get the winning TD, breaking the nfl record of 551 yards passing. Oh well.

Still convinced had we stopped Fitzpatrick from running for that first down, Brees would have taken us down the field score the TD get the tying two point conversion, and then win the coin flip and get the winning TD, breaking the nfl record of 551 yards passing. Oh well.

If we had Ingram we win game 1. Take away Gillislee’s weak fumble returned for a Bucs TD and I’m confident we win that game.

If we had Ingram we win game 1. Take away Gillislee’s weak fumble returned for a Bucs TD and I’m confident we win that game.
Plus the Thomas fumble in scoring range.

Those two turnovers were the difference.

And Fitzpatrick was absolute money. The guy can't do it often but that game, everything was within an inch of where it needed to be.

Can't put this one on him, I don't think. The WRs were dropping passes like the ball had herpes.

If the Saints had outscored their opponents in every game, their all time win/loss record would be 795-0. Really makes you think.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom