Tampa love Fest 2020 continues. (Numbers shows Brees is clearly outplaying Brady) (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
After losing badly and getting schooled by the Saints, Tampa has pulled off wins against 2 cream puffs Carolina and Denver.

Now the National Media is saying how great Brady looks and that Tampa on offense and defense are very sound and appear SuperBowl bound.

It might seem silly but if N.O beats Detroit and the Chargers soundly the media will either simply say that they are supposed to win those to I dont know if they are a playoff team yet. I don't care about thier opinion but I just find it funny how the media always changes thier standards to fit a narrative or story that they wish to happen

Last edited:
Just for fun now that im home i thought i should throw out the comparison numbers between Brady and Brees

Brees 70.2 percent completion. 760 YRDS. 7.3 Y/A. 6 TD 1 INT. 106.3 Rating 76.3 QBR. 3 sacks against

Brady 65 Percent Completion. 753 YRDS 6.9 Y/A. 6 TD 3 INT. 92 Rating 46 QBR 5 sacks against

Just for fun now that im home i thought i should throw out the comparison numbers between Brady and Brees

Brees 70.2 percent completion. 760 YRDS. 7.3 Y/A. 6 TD 1 INT. 106.3 Rating 76.3 QBR. 3 sacks against

Brady 65 Percent Completion. 753 YRDS 6.9 Y/A. 6 TD 3 INT. 92 Rating 46 QBR 5 sacks against
Tampa 2 n 1 Saints 1 n 2 that's the only numbers that matter. Don't hate Saints need to do better they paying like crazy and fans still expect praise smh

The only numbers that matter will be the win loss record on Jan 4, 2021.

Now put up the defensive numbers of each team and you’ll see why the bucs are ahead in the standings.

Neither QB’s are playing well.

I think we can all agree that a large majority of Brees passing yards are just dump offs to Kamara. How many pass completions are to receivers?

The Bucs seem to be headed toward 12 - 4 or 11-5. Anything can happen but don’t expect the media to jump off the bandwagon any time soon.

Also see how many possessions Tampa gets as opposed to the Saints due to their defense getting off the field occasionally.

The Bucs seem to be headed toward 12 - 4 or 11-5. Anything can happen but don’t expect the media to jump off the bandwagon any time soon.
I agree. They have enough defense to carry them when Brady isn’t able to get them points. I actually expect their defense and offense to improve drastically as the season progresses - as does the media - which I assume is why there is such a Tampa love fest occurring.

After the first game, the pundits all said they were more concerned about us than Tampa and we all were a bit baffled - but sad to admit, maybe they really did see something we didn’t.

Now, I won’t be singing the Bucs praises until they beat a team that isn’t Denver or Carolina - but I think the Bucs probably beat that Raiders team that thrashed us and possibly beat the Packers (though I’d be less confident of that).

If we don’t have some kind of major breakthrough on defense (maybe Davenports return sparks something) or some other personnel shakeup that results in improvement, we are staring down a very disappointing 7-9ish season and a quiet, playoff less finish to the Drew Brees story.

Tampa, on the strength of their young and, in many positions, very talented defense will have to rely less on Brady to win then games than we will on Drew.

It’s a tough task ahead.

After losing badly and getting schooled by the Saints, Tampa has pulled off wins against 2 cream puffs Carolina and Denver.

Now the National Media is saying how great Brady looks and that Tampa on offense and defense are very sound and appear SuperBowl bound.

It might seem silly but if N.O beats Detroit and the Chargers soundly the media will either simply say that they are supposed to win those to I dont know if they are a playoff team yet. I don't care about thier opinion but I just find it funny how the media always changes thier standards to fit a narrative or story that they wish to happen
Only because Kamara had so many yards after the 10 yard catch.

No, Brees has like 200 yards, Kamara makes his passes seem longer than they actually are. YAC.

Drew Brees will not be the QB the next time the Saints win a Super Bowl. Anything we are doing from now until then while Brees is the starter is just fodder. Sorry but it needs to be said. Its time to rip the bandaid off and move on.

Drew Brees will not be the QB the next time the Saints win a Super Bowl. Anything we are doing from now until then while Brees is the starter is just fodder. Sorry but it needs to be said. Its time to rip the bandaid off and move on.
Do you mean move on now or after this season?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom