Tampa Over Dallas (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
im picking this. i believe dallas and everyone is overlooking this game, but they dont realize that bruce gradkowski can be good sometimes, he even beat the bengals one handed earlier this season. i wouldn't overlook them. tampa is out of contention so i hope they win to give us some leverage over dallas

I'm not sure Tampa will win, but I am taking them with the 11 points. The NFL is all about trends, and I believe Dallas is due for a correction. Romo has been playing great, but a young quarterback like that will show his inexperience at some point over the season, and I think it will be today. That being said, Tampa's D needs to get some pressure him and play like they did against Philly. On offense, the most important thing for Tampa is to get the running game going with Cadillac to take some pressure off Gradowski who can be an effective game manager.

I can see that happening.

Dallas is so busy worried about Romo's Pro Bowl hopes and his dates with Jessica Simpson and worrying about the Giants that the Bucs have a great opportunity to come in and sneak one on them.

I can see that happening.

Dallas is so busy worried about Romo's Pro Bowl hopes and his dates with Jessica Simpson and worrying about the Giants that the Bucs have a great opportunity to come in and sneak one on them.

anytime during the past 3 seasons id agree...but theres a feel to the current team with romo, i dont know its different..a good different...lookin like the team finally has confidence...

ouch
i hope you pick against the saints...

im picking this. i believe dallas and everyone is overlooking this game, but they dont realize that bruce gradkowski can be good sometimes, he even beat the bengals one handed earlier this season. i wouldn't overlook them. tampa is out of contention so i hope they win to give us some leverage over dallas

Great call. Please tell me you're picking ATL over the Saints.

Yes please pick ATL over Saints, you were WAaaaAAaayyyyy off and probably jinxed them lol, hey whatever helps your team win do it lol.

Our team gotta go in and do it on they're own, Depending on Other teams to win is out of the question, ESPECIALLY That Awful Tampa Team, Never bet on them, Even the fans will tell you that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom