Tank for Trevor! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
We all know this is Bree's last year, and if we lose to the Lions, we need to just tank for the best prospect since Manning. The team this year just dont have that mojo like in previous years. Blame it on COVID...blame it on Michael Thomas injury......Those are just all excuses...I think Trevor would give the Saints a mobile and accurate QB that can compete in today's NFL. Nothing wrong with losing to Aaron Rodgers, but we need to make a change next year, and this is where I would start! We can't compete against the Russel Wilson and Maholmes of the NFL without a more mobile QB.

If things go south and we end up 7-9 or 8-8 SP and ML will find a way. I communicated telethopically with Coach Pete. He said it’s a done deal

We are scratching and clawing just to get competitive with the normal teams in the NFL. And now you want us to get in competition with the likes of the Falcons and Jets? They are way more experiences in that game.

Didn't we do this last year when Brees went down in week two?

We all know this is Bree's last year, and if we lose to the Lions, we need to just tank for the best prospect since Manning. The team this year just dont have that mojo like in previous years. Blame it on COVID...blame it on Michael Thomas injury......Those are just all excuses...I think Trevor would give the Saints a mobile and accurate QB that can compete in today's NFL. Nothing wrong with losing to Aaron Rodgers, but we need to make a change next year, and this is where I would start! We can't compete against the Russel Wilson and Maholmes of the NFL without a more mobile QB.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom