Tanoh Kpassagnon (1 Viewer)

SaintsJunkie

BREES HOF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aAHv4ASRhWQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

huge DE 6'7 280 4th rounder

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1sS0OnaF6Tk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seems like a bright young dude. The thing that got me in that interview was how bad the close caption was Gees the got about half right

A double major. Kid is bright. He needs to improve his technique and we so happen to have just signed a DL coach that is ALL about technique.

Can't wait to see him in action at the combine.

IMHO hewill be long gone before the 4th. He is about to shoot up draft boards after the combine. The guy is an athletic freak of nature!

As far as these bigger DEs, I'd rank them:

1. Solomon Thomas
2. Taco Charlton
3. Tanoh Kpassagnon
4. Deatrich Wise

IMHO hewill be long gone before the 4th. He is about to shoot up draft boards after the combine. The guy is an athletic freak of nature!

I was going to post the same thing..By the time the draft comes around you might see about three or four different names in the top ten.

As far as these bigger DEs, I'd rank them:

1. Solomon Thomas
2. Taco Charlton
3. Tanoh Kpassagnon
4. Deatrich Wise

I watched some video on Taco... can you elaborate on what you see? I was underwhelmed but am admittedly inexperienced. I just felt like Taco didn't "win" a lot of one on ones. Seems his sacks came from pressures on the other side of the ball and scrambles. He seems a little weak ? Maybe? I would be interested in your insight

Edit: Taco is playing higher competition as well and I did not consider that..

I watched some video on Taco... can you elaborate on what you see? I was underwhelmed but am admittedly inexperienced. I just felt like Taco didn't "win" a lot of one on ones. Seems his sacks came from pressures on the other side of the ball and scrambles. He seems a little weak ? Maybe? I would be interested in your insight

Edit: Taco is playing higher competition as well and I did not consider that..

If you were underwhelmed while watching him play DI college ball, do you think he'll get better against NFL talent? I agree with you, Taco didnt wow me. IMO, he's not worth a pick before the 3rd round.

This!!!!!! :worthy: Barnet

Look at Barnet against Bama, and you'll see why he's more than worth the pick at 11.

When I said "bigger DEs" I was thinking more along the lines of 280+ guys. I know Thomas is listed at 273, but he played a lot of 3 tech.

If I included Barnett it would look like:

1. Solomon Thomas
2. Derek Barnett
3. Taco Charlton
4. Tanoh Kpassagnon
5. Deatrich Wise

I guess it does make sense to include Barnett, because he is viewed as an every down DE. What about Charles Harris and Takkarist McKinley? Couldn't they could be every down DEs in our system, similar to Junior Galette? Where do you draw the line?

When I said "bigger DEs" I was thinking more along the lines of 280+ guys. I know Thomas is listed at 273, but he played a lot of 3 tech.

If I included Barnett it would look like:

1. Solomon Thomas
2. Derek Barnett
3. Taco Charlton
4. Tanoh Kpassagnon
5. Deatrich Wise

I guess it does make sense to include Barnett, because he is viewed as an every down DE. What about Charles Harris and Takkarist McKinley? Couldn't they could be every down DEs in our system, similar to Junior Galette? Where do you draw the line?

I don't see the love affair with Soloman Thomas. :idunno:

I like Charles Harris. McKinley is maybe a late 2nd day pick. These guys aren't showing up in the big games. Watching McKinley in teh Standford game. he looked like a rotational guy at best. Charles Harris showed decent signs in the game i watched him in.

In this draft there are at least three + top guys at positions we need..and there is no need to trade up for any of this talent. In the first three rounds we can get Edge...CB...and LB. As long as we stay put we can get all the positions we need. I just hope Payton doesn't get ants in pants.

I don't see the love affair with Soloman Thomas. :idunno:

I like Charles Harris. McKinley is maybe a late 2nd day pick. These guys aren't showing up in the big games. Watching McKinley in teh Standford game. he looked like a rotational guy at best. Charles Harris showed decent signs in the game i watched him in.

I think Fairley is a goner. He would be perfect to play DE and move over to DT on passing downs. Thomas is number 1 for me. Lattimore and Hooker are tied for number 2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom