Tapatalk issues? (1 Viewer)

d3cyph3r

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody else having issues with tapatalk recently? It shows all the threads and paging from threads. It just doesn't show any of the posts.

I tried another forum and it worked fine.

I gotta believe there is a huge contingent of tapatalk folks that aren't complaining yet? We need to get it fixed especially with a super bowl run at hand.

Mine is working without issue. At the moment. There were some server upgrades and patches implemented recently. Maybe try the uninstall/reinstall and see if there's some glitch?

I've noticed...you gotta click back like 10-15 pages......it's ridiculous..

That happens sometimes with long threads that have had a number of posts deleted. You should be able to page back to the end of the thread.

Mine is working without issue. At the moment. There were some server upgrades and patches implemented recently. Maybe try the uninstall/reinstall and see if there's some glitch?

I upgraded the Tapatalk add-on on our server on the 16th. It had been 2-years and a few updates between then and the last time I had updated it. So I am sure a lot of the issues were addressed.

Once we upgrade this coming off-season, there will be no Tapatalk installed here as it will be deleted. The new site software will be mobile ready out of the box.

My tapatalk crashes anytime I click on a post in BTL. It shows the different topics and has an updated thumbnail, but if I click on it the app freezes and crashes.

I’ve logged in and out a bunch of times, deleted the app and reinstalled it, logged in and out of tapatalk. Aggravating stuff...

Anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My tapatalk crashes anytime I click on a post in BTL. It shows the different topics and has an updated thumbnail, but if I click on it the app freezes and crashes.

I’ve logged in and out a bunch of times, deleted the app and reinstalled it, logged in and out of tapatalk. Aggravating stuff...

Anyone have any suggestions?

Just hold on until the new site rolls out. Tapatalk will no longer be needed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom