Tapatalk Problems (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is anyone else having issues logging into SR using Tapatalk on Android (or iPhone)? For some reason, whenever I select SR, Tapatalk asks me to log into the site with my credentials. When I do, I get a "Network Error" telling me to try again. SR is the only site I'm having issues with on Tapatalk.

Is anyone else having issues logging into SR using Tapatalk on Android (or iPhone)? For some reason, whenever I select SR, Tapatalk asks me to log into the site with my credentials. When I do, I get a "Network Error" telling me to try again. SR is the only site I'm having issues with on Tapatalk.
I'm on Tapatalk right now. Is it asking for your Tapatalk credentials? Mine did that a few months back and I had to set up a Tapatalk account. Frustrating, but not terribly so.

So it looks like the problem has come back again. It doesn't affect any other forums in Tapatalk, just SR. Here's the error i get...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160530-083549.jpg
    Screenshot_20160530-083549.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 8
I'm on it right now. I've had issues in the past though and it was always just with SR and not any other forums. Usually just went away in a few hours.

I'm on it right now. I've had issues in the past though and it was always just with SR and not any other forums. Usually just went away in a few hours.

It's been a few days.

I have no idea what's up with it for you then. Mine recently updated...did yours? I no longer have the ability to "like" posts via tapatalk since the update.

Yeah. That happened with the last update I got.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom