Tarantino wants to make Kill Bill 3 (1 Viewer)

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Have no idea what it would be about but sign me up! I actually heard a rumor that it would be the daughter of Vivaca fox's character seeking revenge.
========================================================

Quentin Tarantino announces plans for 'Kill Bill 3'
by Nicole Sperling
Categories: Film, News
Speaking on an Italian talk show Parla Con Me, Quentin Tarantino confirms his plans to make a Kill Bill 3. The writer/director — whose last film Inglourious Basterds has generated over $245 million in worldwide box office — says that he will make another installment of his successful Kill Bill series, but that he wants there to be a 10-year break between the second and third film. That would put Kill Bill 3 with a 2014 release date and his star Uma Thurman at 44, just the right age to kick more ***.

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2009/10/01/quentin-tarantino-announces-plans-for-kill-bill-3/

Hmmm.......didn't the bride already kill bill? Unless Tarantino's already picked out another Bill? Bill O' Reilly or Bill Clinton, I wonder?

as much as i like QT, i don't know how i feel about this

I'd pay to see that. Especially if it is O' Reilly ;)
Nah, leave O'Reilly alone.

Now, Bill Jefferson would for sure have my vote. There would even be a built-in motive... the cash in his freezer of course!

Kill

Bill

SHATNER!

:D

I actually heard a rumor that it would be the daughter of Vivaca fox's character seeking revenge.
========================================================

That's what he said after the originals, and he wanted the same actress who played the daughter to come back for the role.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom