Tarantino's The Hateful 8 (1 Viewer)

Rumor is Jennifer Lawrence has signed on.

It's QT so I'll be there opening weekend. Every time I think he's going to disappoint me he hits it out the park with the exception of Jackie Brown which just didn't work for me.

Rumor is Jennifer Lawrence has signed on.

It's QT so I'll be there opening weekend. Every time I think he's going to disappoint me he hits it out the park with the exception of Jackie Brown which just didn't work for me.

i feel the same way about Jackie Brown....i haven't seen it since it came out so maybe i will give it another go one day

Bob: The Mexican.

Lol...

It has quite a cast already, including Walton Goggins. I'm pretty happy to see Shane/Boyd in a Tarentino film with the usual suspects of Jackson, Madsen, Roth, etc. All that's missing is Uma.

Tarantino's movies are hit or miss with me. I really like some (Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill trilogy) but dislike others (I seem to be the only person on the planet to be indifferent about Inglorious Basterds). I will say this in the current Hollywood of nothing but remakes, prequels, sequels, and sometimes entertaining but very formulaic superhero movies Tarantino breaks the mold. Making a western (at least it sounds like a western) after Seth MacFarlane's 'A Million Ways to Die in the West' and Disney's 'The Lone Ranger' both went down in absolute flames at the box office.....only Tarantino's bold enough to do it.

Tarantino's movies are hit or miss with me. I really like some (Pulp Fiction, Kill Bill trilogy) but dislike others (I seem to be the only person on the planet to be indifferent about Inglorious Basterds). I will say this in the current Hollywood of nothing but remakes, prequels, sequels, and sometimes entertaining but very formulaic superhero movies Tarantino breaks the mold. Making a western (at least it sounds like a western) after Seth MacFarlane's 'A Million Ways to Die in the West' and Disney's 'The Lone Ranger' both went down in absolute flames at the box office.....only Tarantino's bold enough to do it.

Were there 3 Kill Bills?

there are only two, but the fight scene in the dojo made it feel like three.

i'll watch this.

I remember QT wanting to make Kill Bill one movie, but it wasn't economically feasible for theaters to show a 4+ hour movie.

Zeetes, what are you counting down to?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom