Target pulling Mass Effect from store shelves... (1 Viewer)

god bless amurkah

seriously, this is getting retarted

edit:

but you can still purchase the godfather, scarface, snatch, reservior dogs, pulp fiction, etc, etc, etc

video games are the debil

Last edited:
god bless amurkah

seriously, this is getting retarted

edit:

but you can still purchase the godfather, scarface, snatch, reservior dogs, pulp fiction, etc, etc, etc

video games are the debil

I hope Target does pull Mass Effect off the shelves. While companies like Target hit the panic button in the name of political correctness, consumers will end up putting Mass Effect at the top of the sales list (again) once this hits the major media outlets.

You're absolutely right in the assumption that them pulling this is ridiculous, but the gamers will make this right. Ask Jack Thompson how well games like GTA sell when fools like himself start claiming it's a muder simulator. It failed when the federal government targetted NWA and 2 Live Crew back in the day, and this will fail as well. Target will end up losing more costumers than Mass Effect will lose copies of it's game sold. I will be one of them. :9:

And if I didn't have Mass Effect already, I'd go out and buy a copy.
:hihi:

Yep, I wanna go buy it now, and I don't even have an xbox.

I started playing it, and i'm really liking it. Its visually stunning, the movie like expirence if of good quality and game play isn't hack and slash.

I started playing it, and i'm really liking it. Its visually stunning, the movie like expirence if of good quality and game play isn't hack and slash.

I liked the game, but I didn't find it visually stunning.

Assassin's Creed, on the other hand, is the best looking game I think I've ever seen. Though I'm not enjoying the gameplay as much as Mass Effect.

I just didn't see anything in Mass Effect that made me notice the graphics. Swarms of other people have said how awesome it looks. I wonder if something is wrong with my setup.

Mongoose have you went into the video options and turned off the movie grain effect option yet? That increases the looks greatly and really lets you see the game. Looks pretty crappy with the effect on

Mongoose have you went into the video options and turned off the movie grain effect option yet? That increases the looks greatly and really lets you see the game. Looks pretty crappy with the effect on

agreed, turning off the movie grain makes look a lot better.

I did turn off the movie grain. Don't get me wrong, I don't have any complaints about the graphics; I just didn't really notice anything that made me say wow.

I think I need to noodle around with my TV settings.

As soon as the general public realize that the average Next Gen gamer is a 28 year-old male, they'd stop doing such stupid things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom