Tarik Cohen as an option and his story (1 Viewer)

I've been following Tarik since college and dang this was a hard read. The editor's note made it harder. :cry:
Prayers out to him that him and his family can find peace during this time. Hard few years for them.

Last edited:
Read that yesterday. Heavy stuff, I really feel for him. I always liked him and hope he gets his career and his life back on track.

It IS a hard read ... at times hard to follow ... but especially hard to take the whole way through ... you can feel the emotion burning through the words ... I WILL be pulling for his guy and hope and pray he'll stay in the lives of his young nieces. All three of them are going to need it. ... Wow is the ultimate description of this. ... just ... WOW ...

We need to sign him immediately.
Yeah, it’s why I’d make a terrible GM. Emotionally you want to see him succeed and want to see him have the chance to do so. That said, New Orleans is a town that will wrap her arms around you, so this might be a good spot for him to be while trying to transition back. The power of our resolve and will is well documented.

I don't know if he'd come here after what Gardner and Lattimore put him through.
We as fans also had concerns about Jameis given the history with he and Latt. Turned out it was much ado about nothing.

Getting Tarik to NO might be a good thing for him. The team culture and the fan culture here make for a great support system.

Yeah, I'll be rooting for this guy big time now. That was tough. You think these athletes have it made because they have money. They are just people too. People with families. People with stories. Sometimes we lose track of that. This was a stark reminder.

Yeah, I'll be rooting for this guy big time now. That was tough. You think these athletes have it made because they have money. They are just people too. People with families. People with stories. Sometimes we lose track of that. This was a stark reminder.
Yep. And as I’ve grown older I’ve learned that money can’t always fix your problems. Like Tarik said, sending more money wouldn’t have fixed anything. Sometimes, throwing money at a problem only makes it worse.

Yeah, it’s why I’d make a terrible GM. Emotionally you want to see him succeed and want to see him have the chance to do so. That said, New Orleans is a town that will wrap her arms around you, so this might be a good spot for him to be while trying to transition back. The power of our resolve and will is well documented.
Does Chicago use a similar offensive scheme as the Saints? If so… could help.

Tough spot for that young person. NFL wise Tarik Cohen can win on a lot of Kamara’s designed plays. Ty Montgomery’s role is available.

Would RB Cohen work outside on special teams?

I’m rooting for him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom