Tarrot Card Reading (1 Viewer)

Colin311

I want 5 of your years!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Has anyone had this done before? I had this done last night for the first time and I was rather impressed on how accurate the reading was. I normally don't believe in stuff like this but I can't help but be amazed.

You'll be dead by next week. Sorry to inform you.

Wheel of
ar13.jpg

Yet, the Death card, when in the right position means rebirth as in the reference of the rising sun in the background. It's not just what's on the card, it's the order in which it is dealt that determines it's true meaning.

did you have to close your eyes after you told him all of your personal info? Everyone gets the same spill btw...or at least close to it.

like the others said...DUDE!!! C'mon.

I don't put a lot of stock in Tarot cards. The readings are so open to interpretation that they can be used to describe just about any situation, seemingly accurate as well.

Heh...no, only drove through a couple times. A female friend of mine lived in Waco for about 2 months...basically the entire time all that stuff went down. She said it was strange that it went down the way it did, because Koresh was always in town doing things -- many opportunities for the fuzz to pick him up without major incident.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom