Tasers. Why I can't fault cops. (2 Viewers)

Sandman

Kind of Messed Up
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
There has been a lot of debate on this board about the use of tasers by police officers and whether the use was excessive or unwarranted. I find myself siding with the police on almost every occasion, and then it dawned on my why I always side with the police....

If I had a taser on me, I would be zapping people all day long. I swear, I would be unable to control myself. Just off the top of my head, I can think of the following people I would dispense the jolt of justice toward....

1. The guy that can't figure out the four way stop. Pay attention when you come up to the stop sign for Pete's sake. When it is your turn...GO! Don't be all timid, because if you are, the other guy is going to go. ZAP!

2. The guy in the left hand lane talking on the cell phone and doing 50 mph. He is probably related to the guy in #1. He will never move over no matter how many cars pass to his right. ZAP!

3. The guy in the parking garage that is just ahead of you that HAS to back into that parking space. Nevermind that he is terrible at parking backwards. He doesn't care if it takes him 10 minutes to back in, he's doing it, and you just have to wait. ZAP!

4. The guy that sees a full elevator but decides that one more can fit. Thanks for taking away the little bit of personal space I had. ZAP!

5. All violators of the various bathroom codes (too numerous to mention them all). ZAP!

6. Anyone that eats cake donuts. ZAP! :ezbill:

7. Anyone that makes more money than me. ZAP!

8. Men that are better looking than me. ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAP (there are a lot of them).

I'm sure on my way home, I will encounter others that are deserving. So, if I would use it so willy-nilly, how can I fault the police and their use. I can't. So rather than post on every taser thread, just put me down as saying, "It's okay."

random college hippies. That would be awesome to be able to taser random college hippies. The reason I still vote Republican is because I don't want to be any part of their peer group.

Almost all of the kids at the Palace at Clearview. Anyone who has been there at night for a movie should understand.

6. Anyone that eats cake donuts. ZAP! :ezbill:

I agree with you on most, but what's wrong with cake donuts? I don't discriminate when it comes to donuts and, frankly, I'm a bit shocked and saddened that you do.

Bagels I could see. Muffins, too. But cake donuts aren't deserving of this, man.

People that stop at the end of the on-ramp before getting on the interstate.

I want to zap your person #2 again.

The person that rides 3 feet from your bumper but when you change lanes to let him by he doesn't pass you.

The morans that pull over to the left side of the road when he has car problems.

Everyone that works for Bellsouth.

I agree with you on most, but what's wrong with cake donuts? I don't discriminate when it comes to donuts and, frankly, I'm a bit shocked and saddened that you do.

Bagels I could see. Muffins, too. But cake donuts aren't deserving of this, man.

I just don't like cake donuts. They are the devil. I hate it when someone buys a bunch of donuts for the office and gets "mixed" rather than just a dozen regular glazed or chocolate iced donuts. The fatties in the office jump all over the good donuts and leave the cake donuts. I guess I could taze the people in my office, as they would deserve it, but I chose to go to the heart of the problem...the people that eat cake donuts. If they didn't eat them, the donut shops wouldn't make them, and thus they would not be mocking me in the box while all the good donuts were gone.

Plus, Gami posted something about liking cake donuts in the donut thread. I was just poking.

I just don't like cake donuts. They are the devil. I hate it when someone buys a bunch of donuts for the office and gets "mixed" rather than just a dozen regular glazed or chocolate iced donuts. The fatties in the office jump all over the good donuts and leave the cake donuts. I guess I could taze the people in my office, as they would deserve it, but I chose to go to the heart of the problem...the people that eat cake donuts. If they didn't eat them, the donut shops wouldn't make them, and thus they would not be mocking me in the box while all the good donuts were gone.

Plus, Gami posted something about liking cake donuts in the donut thread. I was just poking.

Just taze and poke gami instead.

Not only did Gami admit to a cake donut fetish but she specifically mentioned McKenzies.

I'd also like to taze the next person that tells me how many fat grams are in the donut I'm eating. 16 grams? You think I'm scared of 16 grams of fat? I'll take 2 donuts and wrap them around a piece of pork fat and then cover it all in alfredo sauce. How many fat grams is that, you loser?

Almost all of the kids at the Palace at Clearview. Anyone who has been there at night for a movie should understand.

I understand. Used to go there all of the time but stopped as the teens were outta control and I came very close to knocking out some drunk teen one night. How parents let their kids go out and act like that I don't understand.

People who dont use turn signals. The moran who pulls out in front of you from a side street in a hurry only to drag butt and slow you down when there isnt a car behind you for miles. Oh and people who cant figure out what a toll tag only sign/lane means on the CCC. No tag, no get in this line.....fools. I could go on and on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom