Tasers. Why I can't fault cops. (1 Viewer)

the indvidual that is the 'express lane' at the store, but has to purchase the most difficult to find pack of cigarettes, then must pay with a check. ZAP! ZAPPP!!!

The women in front of me putting on eye liner, smoking a cig, talking on her cell phone and driving 7 mph.....ZAP, ZAP, Then her head ignites because she still had the fire stick hanging out of her mouth.

but but but....I love cake donuts, errr I mean sour cream donuts. If I call them sour cream donuts will you still tazer me?

I can NOT stand it when the interstate I am traveling is clear...I mean there is plenty of space, and someone wants to tailgate you in the right lane. This drives me insane. Just back off for just a bit and we can both travel the same speed, but with a bit of distance. Or just pass me the #@#@#@ up!! and leave some space!!

I don't care what the speed limit is, if your in one lane trafic, and you have 20 cars behind you and nobody behind you, you need to speed up!! NOW!

I tell you the road construction between Monroe and Alexandria is getting old.

What the heck are sour cream donuts?

Um...cake donuts. ;)

krispy_kreme_glazed_sour_cream

I have never heard them called that. Is that a Monroe saying? ;)

No, not just Monroe....I know Krispy Kreme has a sour cream donut. Also Shipleys I think, but not sure. Wal-mart or Brookshires too. Not sure which one though. One calls it cake and the other calls it sour cream.

I like em because they are nice to dip in your coffee. One donut will do it though.

but but but....I love cake donuts, errr I mean sour cream donuts. If I call them sour cream donuts will you still tazer me?

Yes.

///////12

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom