Tattoo places in French quarter? (1 Viewer)

DomePatrol2005

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Anyone know any good ones? Im lookin to get one the first day i get down.

there's one on Frenchman (not technically in the quarter) that does good work, I think.

tattoo shop

don't know if art accent is still open or not, but i have gotten 3 different tattoo from a place on vets near williams called electric expressions. (don't know if they are still around) ask for english craig or henri'

the electric lady is where u got urs in the pic saintaholic? where is it located?

Last edited:
there's one on Frenchman (not technically in the quarter) that does good work, I think.

It's Electric Ladyland, and has consistently been ranked among the best in Gambit's Top Whatever issue.

Electric Ladyland II
610 Frenchmen
504-947-8286

So what are you going to get ?

EDIT addition: I just recently got my second one and I had forgotten what it felt like the next day. Be prepared to have a bit of soreness. Also if the weather is colder it will be even more touchy. Also expect itching to occur in the next week or so. That is normal as the site is beginning to heal and (sounds bad) scab over.
There is differing thought on this matter, but I was always told to keep Neosporin on the new ink for a couple of days, assuming you are not allergic to sulfa based products. After that, A-B lotions are good for a while. Good luck bro and remember to post the new ink pics here !

RCS

Last edited:
when me and the misses were down there last year I told her we should buy one of the empty storefronts that were right on bourbon and put in a shop. I think it would do pretty good if you had good artists. I was surprised that no one had done it yet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom