Tatum Bell?? (1 Viewer)

jcollins9

Bring The WOOD!
Reaction score
Anyone know his status. (beyond questionable, that is) I mean, how is his injury? my choices are him and Thomas Jones

He is going to play, he is going to get a ton of carries and he should do very well.

Should've listened to the people who said start Jones. He got 19 points v 2 for Bell. I'm still about 57 points ahead going into MNF. Although he still has Corey Dillon and Brad Johnson to play tonight and I only have ryan Longwell. I hope this game is a defensive game with many many feildgoals deciding the game.

Sorry Collins, I thought Tatum would rack up yesterday but Mike Bell came back from the bottom of the depth chart. According to the Broncos forum Shannahan played Mike because he thought Tatum wasn't running hard enough, not because of an injury. Mike Bell racked up.

Hey, it was my decision to start him. You never can tell when someone is going to have a bad game. I started Colston, even though we were playing a GREAT defense. That one worked out well. I have LT on my team (41 pts this week) I never worry about which team he is playing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom