Tavares Gooden's Pro Day.... (1 Viewer)

Do you know what his weight was at his Pro Day? I have heard that one concern with him is the ability to keep his weight up over 230. He'd make a good second rounder...maybe we could move him to OLB.

I would LOVE to get Gooden in the 2nd round...he reminds much of Beason (who was pretty good last year).

Since we have been acquiring "The U" LB'ers...maybe we will take Gooden! :ezbill:

I have been high on Gooden for a pretty good while now. He could definitely be there in the 2nd round for us. I would not be opposed to taking either DRC or McKelvin in the 1st and Gooden in the 2nd.

Who's the 3rd? Marvin Mitchell went to Tennessee and Mark Simoneau went to Kansas St.

Vilma, Morgan, and Gooden, if we drafted him. I think Gooden moved from OLB to MLB his senior season. Make it happen Loomis!

He looked lost in all of his position drills at the combine. I think he might be one of those great athletes that may not have it mentally. I don't know much about him though. I may be wrong.

Vilma, Morgan, and Gooden, if we drafted him. I think Gooden moved from OLB to MLB his senior season. Make it happen Loomis!

Ahh got ya. I forgot about the acquisition of Mr. Concussion.

For what I have read there are not questions about his athletic ability. The questions are more about his injury history, and his playing.

The guy can play all 3 linebacker positions, but hasn't been able to master any of them.

dude is raw talent
lets get another beast out DA U

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom