Tavon Austin at 15 (1 Viewer)

So you guys want to draft this years verison of Reggie Bush? No thanks. Been there done that one and it costs tons and did not produce much. If someone will trade with us for Reggie lite I am down but the saints don't need a slot guy that can do nothing else!

So you guys want to draft this years verison of Reggie Bush? No thanks. Been there done that one and it costs tons and did not produce much. If someone will trade with us for Reggie lite I am down but the saints don't need a slot guy that can do nothing else!

Lol comical

[/b]

Lol comical

Why? Reggie did crap in school this guy could only dream about! Yet Reggie is a joke in the nfl. This guy is projected to be a slot guy because his size won't work on the outside. All you guys cried put Reggie in the slot.'now you want to draft a Rb to put in the slot. The saints coaching staff lost more football smarts on the throne dropping a 2 than most of us have. If this was a great idea it would have been done already with the Reggie considering he has better hands and was already getting paid ton. This is a bad idea. This would be a bad idea if the d did not suck.

A good WR is often a problem for opposing defenses. Even if he touches the ball 3 or 4 times in a game, they will gameplan against him, and this will leave openings for other players.

Why? Reggie did crap in school this guy could only dream about! Yet Reggie is a joke in the nfl. This guy is projected to be a slot guy because his size won't work on the outside. All you guys cried put Reggie in the slot.'now you want to draft a Rb to put in the slot. The saints coaching staff lost more football smarts on the throne dropping a 2 than most of us have. If this was a great idea it would have been done already with the Reggie considering he has better hands and was already getting paid ton. This is a bad idea. This would be a bad idea if the d did not suck.

Because you're comparing Reggie to Austin. Reggie can't hold Austin's jock strap lol. When's the last time you turned on the television though? Bush has ran for over 2k yards the past two years combimed after he left. With a 4.7 avg.

I for one was never one to suggest moving Reggie to the slot. He was a running back. He played running back in college. We drafted him as a running back, he was a running back with exceptional hands. Just because a running back comes outta college and can catch doesn't mean u move him to the slot, that's just stupid. And yea. Austin is a slot guy. He played the slot in college in their offense sooooo why not? But he also excelled on special teams. It's not like he's coming out as a running back and people want him to move to this new position, that being the slot. It's what he does lol. Austin WR. REGGIE Bush RB. Of course Austin was moved to running back for a game and beasted it but the guys a receiver, hell, the guy can do whatever you ask of him.

Because you're comparing Reggie to Austin. Reggie can't hold Austin's jock strap lol. When's the last time you turned on the television though? Bush has ran for over 2k yards the past two years combimed after he left. With a 4.7 avg.

I for one was never one to suggest moving Reggie to the slot. He was a running back. He played running back in college. We drafted him as a running back, he was a running back with exceptional hands. Just because a running back comes outta college and can catch doesn't mean u move him to the slot, that's just stupid. And yea. Austin is a slot guy. He played the slot in college in their offense sooooo why not? But he also excelled on special teams. It's not like he's coming out as a running back and people want him to move to this new position, that being the slot. It's what he does lol. Austin WR. REGGIE Bush RB. Of course Austin was moved to running back for a game and beasted it but the guys a receiver, hell, the guy can do whatever you ask of him.

That guys game is all sideways until he can get the corner! That was and is Reggie's game. You guys are a joke. He has to be a slot cuz he is too small to beat press coverage, his hands are not great, his game will never get any better than it is now, he will only get slower. he has a look at me attitude that does not exist on the Saints. He will be un happy here cuz he will never be THE MAN just like Reggie. He does not have anything that the Saints need. The Saints have a slot guy with amazing hands, the Saints have very good return men.

Where is the need? BPA i get it. You can take the BPA when you don't have the worst D ever!

The Moose

That guys game is all sideways until he can get the corner! That was and is Reggie's game. You guys are a joke. He has to be a slot cuz he is too small to beat press coverage, his hands are not great, his game will never get any better than it is now, he will only get slower. he has a look at me attitude that does not exist on the Saints. He will be un happy here cuz he will never be THE MAN just like Reggie. He does not have anything that the Saints need. The Saints have a slot guy with amazing hands, the Saints have very good return men.

Where is the need? BPA i get it. You can take the BPA when you don't have the worst D ever!

The Moose

Clearly you don't. Bwahahaha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom