Tavon Austin at 15 (1 Viewer)

Calvin Johnson disagrees.

You know Calvin Johnson was on that 0-16 team, right?

And also the 2-14 team after that.

And the 6-10 team after that.

Calvin Johnson is a beast of a receiver but he does not get his team wins and, realistically, was a dumb move for the Lions.

You know Calvin Johnson was on that 0-16 team, right?

And also the 2-14 team after that.

And the 6-10 team after that.

Calvin Johnson is a beast of a receiver but he does not get his team wins and, realistically, was a dumb move for the Lions.

Well genius. What should the lions have done instead?

Lol. What's your point??? I'm so lost and confused here. What are you even trying to prove? When has any one draft pick made a team unstoppable? Regardless of position.

Well genius. What should the lions have done instead?

Like I know. What I know is that WR in the first is almost always a wasted pick unless everything else is actually shored up. That and you can normally get talent for much cheaper if you're actually shrewd and put in a little work.

And as said before: Robert Meachem.

Like I know. What I know is that WR in the first is almost always a wasted pick unless everything else is actually shored up. That and you can normally get talent for much cheaper if you're actually shrewd and put in a little work.

There is no position that is going to make that much of an impact on wins if nothing else on the team is shored up. If you think that CJ was a wasted pick by the Lion you need to rethink things because the guy is a bonafide stud. Your looking at CJ as the cause of losing instead of all the bad picks and FA choices surrounding him.

NO...He is too small. But if we draft him, Sproles goes.

Really? I was just thinking of a formation with him and Sproles in it together.

Austin in the slot, motions in front of Brees...can do so many things with just that. A quick screen to Austin...Sproles wheel route...hand it off to Austin...hand it off to Sproles.

The possibilities are endless.

Austin would kill 2 birds with one stone by taking the pressure off our OT's.

Austin in the slot, motions in front of Brees...can do so many things with just that. A quick screen to Austin...Sproles wheel route...hand it off to Austin...hand it off to Sproles.

That's what I'm talking bout man! Him and Sproles on the field together would freak opposing defenses out. And with the mad genius as our head coach, who was suspended for all of last year, the possibilities are completely endless. If he is the BPA at 15 and we take him, I would not be upset at all.

You are making a point about WR's that exists about every other position outside of QB.

We could take the best pass rusher in the draft and it not make much of a difference if the rest of the team sucks.

And 2 Te's that can get down the Seam fast so no funny business by the safeties.

You are making a point about WR's that exists about every other position outside of QB.

We could take the best pass rusher in the draft and it not make much of a difference if the rest of the team sucks.

I've been trying to point this out the past 3 pages lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom