Tavon austin/denard robinson (1 Viewer)

It's cool, I had edited my comment as well thinking that it was a simple misreading. But, you, like me, quoted it before the other person could edit the original statement. No problem!

But I will say, DaDomePatrol is right. When I look at Austin in that video, I see a guy who cannot run the football 3 times a game at the next level.:mwink:

I am right with you being sarcastic or not. The guy has a highlight and breaks some runs? Ok so he can be a Darren Sproles now? Your discounting the fact that Sproles plays on way more than just 3rd down. He is also way bigger than Austin in Muscle stature who is identical to Desean Jackson. Could Jackson get a few carries a game and get to the edge sure! Could he pass block? Can he be a threat up the middle? Can he do more than just be in a spread offense? No he can not do any of those just like Austin. Austin would be annihilated by NFL LBs if he runs the ball like Sproles. I have given you plenty of reasons why Sproles is a superior runner you just don't wanna read it because you are so wrong. Austin is a NFL reciever who can return and grab a couple of handoffs in some games. Keep watching his Oklahoma tape but how about you go watch Sproles tape. A few hundred rushing yards to 5,000 like I said be real and quit dreaming. It takes much more to be an NFL running back than being fast and getting aome carries. You are so wrong. If you were right he would be a 1st rnd pick and it wouldn't be as a reciever.

I am right with you being sarcastic or not. The guy has a highlight and breaks some runs? Ok so he can be a Darren Sproles now? Your discounting the fact that Sproles plays on way more than just 3rd down. He is also way bigger than Austin in Muscle stature who is identical to Desean Jackson. Could Jackson get a few carries a game and get to the edge sure! Could he pass block? Can he be a threat up the middle? Can he do more than just be in a spread offense? No he can not do any of those just like Austin. Austin would be annihilated by NFL LBs if he runs the ball like Sproles. I have given you plenty of reasons why Sproles is a superior runner you just don't wanna read it because you are so wrong. Austin is a NFL reciever who can return and grab a couple of handoffs in some games. Keep watching his Oklahoma tape but how about you go watch Sproles tape. A few hundred rushing yards to 5,000 like I said be real and quit dreaming. It takes much more to be an NFL running back than being fast and getting aome carries. You are so wrong. If you were right he would be a 1st rnd pick and it wouldn't be as a reciever.

MUCH MORE THAN SOME CARRIES???? .. how many carries does SPROLES get in our offense ..... i believe he gets the same amount of carries as receptions ...... and TAVON is not just a 3rd down guy ...... I am not saying we draft TAVON and cut SPROLES ..... there is so much to learn in 2 years and get good at ...

I don't think Austin makes it to the second round. Whoever drafts that dude is getting a real game-breaker!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom