Taylor Stallworth. ..anyone know (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The extent of his injury? I may have missed something. The last I saw before comercials was them feeling his calf, whcih make me think of a achilles injury. I really like what he brings to the team. Any of you guys that really know all the news, heard aything

Haven’t heard anything. And we probably won’t either. Being a bye week.

Need to bring Bromley back imo, either way.

ETA:
And that is no slight to Stallworth. I love the way he plays. I just think we need enough of the big fellas to keep em all fresh and not have to resort to using a reserve offensive lineman on the d line like we did Monday.

Last edited:
Haven’t heard anything. And we probably won’t either. Being a bye week.

Need to bring Bromley back imo, either way.

ETA:
And that is no slight to Stallworth. I love the way he plays. I just think we need enough of the big fellas to keep em all fresh and not have to resort to using a reserve offensive lineman on the d line like we did Monday.
I also like Bromley

Should pick up Devaroe Lawrence from the Brown PS if Stall worth can’t go for an extended time.

The extent of his injury? I may have missed something. The last I saw before comercials was them feeling his calf, whcih make me think of a achilles injury. I really like what he brings to the team. Any of you guys that really know all the news, heard aything
Why would feeling his calf mean an Achilles injury? Not being a jerk, I really just don’t know. Isn’t the Achilles in the back right above the foot? Is the calf affected by that?

Why would feeling his calf mean an Achilles injury? Not being a jerk, I really just don’t know. Isn’t the Achilles in the back right above the foot? Is the calf affected by that?

Achilles tendon originates from bottom of the calf muscle. So yes they are connected. They were probably performing a Thompson Test if they were squeezing his calf muscles. This would tell them if the Achilles is ruptured

Achilles tendon originates from bottom of the calf muscle. So yes they are connected. They were probably performing a Thompson Test if they were squeezing his calf muscles. This would tell them if the Achilles is ruptured
Makes perfect sense...thanks.

Thanks for the name of the test. Never knew the name just the procedure. Just seams to be more achilles injuries in sports lately.

Thanks for the name of the test. Never knew the name just the procedure. Just seams to be more achilles injuries in sports lately.

Just layman personal opinion, I think these guys are just too big strong and fast nowadays. Leading to more injuries.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom