N/S Taylor Swift Super Bowl Halftime Show (Update: Not True) (1 Viewer)

Haven’t seen a halftime show in decades. Prolly won’t see this one either lol, nothing against her tho.

Hell come to think of it idk when the last time was that I’ve even watched the Super Bowl aside from when we were in it.

Woof! I wonder if any “musicians” who actually play instruments will headline the Super Bowl again…

Taylor Swift plays the piano and guitar - writes songs on them and plays them regularly in her performances. I think that qualifies as “actually plays instruments”.

But if you mean where the artist plays an instrument throughout the show, you’d have to go back to Prince (2007) as far as solo artists go. I suppose you could count Tom Petty (2008) or Bruce (2009) but they’re there as leads of their band.

The last two band shows were Coldplay (2016) and The Who (2010).

Taylor Swift plays the piano and guitar - writes songs on them and plays them regularly in her performances. I think that qualifies as “actually plays instruments”.

But if you mean where the artist plays an instrument throughout the show, you’d have to go back to Prince (2007) as far as solo artists go. I suppose you could count Tom Petty (2008) or Bruce (2009) but they’re there as leads of their band.

The last two band shows were Coldplay (2016) and The Who (2010).
+1 for they’re there and their.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom