Taysom has highest completion percentage of any quarterback on Sunday - 78.3% (1 Viewer)

No telling how great Taysom can be once he gets more experience and gets comfortable. Defenses will have nightmares guessing what he is going to do on a play when Brees returns. It could be anything run catch pass or just setting up a nice block.

It could be a bit of a jump but Taysoms play at times resembled Mahomes, heres Mahomes stats from first game.

15111-0-0223562.9284

Last edited:
Michael Irvin picked the Falcons to win and straight up said that Coach Payton picked the wrong guy to start. He pointed to Winston's 5000 yard season. The jury is still out on how good Taysom will be, long-term. But that was one heck of a good start. And he definitely proved coach right. That said, now teams have film on him. He needs to, and I hope he does, continue to grow into the position. If he's learned anything from Drew, I hope its diligence in preparation. Never rest on your laurels.

Michael Irvin picked the Falcons to win and straight up said that Coach Payton picked the wrong guy to start. He pointed to Winston's 5000 yard season. The jury is still out on how good Taysom will be, long-term. But that was one heck of a good start. And he definitely proved coach right. That said, now teams have film on him. He needs to, and I hope he does, continue to grow into the position. If he's learned anything from Drew, I hope its diligence in preparation. Never rest on your laurels.
I'm with you, a career isn't built in one game but that was a hell of a debut. All signs point to the idea that he's taken Drew's tutelage to heart.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom