Taysom Hill......awesome (1 Viewer)

This one man can ignite the energy in this team. Not once but several times he himself starts everything. He draws so much attention to the defense I can't wait to see what is in store!! Who Dat!

I bet the Green Bay executives are scratching their heads wondering why they didn’t think of using him like we do... of course, I doubt Rodgers would be all for someone taking away his snaps

I bet the Green Bay executives are scratching their heads wondering why they didn’t think of using him like we do... of course, I doubt Rodgers would be all for someone taking away his snaps

Yes, GB Fans, and players are upset watching Saints games.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247spo...ckers-for-cutting-Taysom-Hill--127875417/Amp/

A good friend of mine is a GB fan, and he has enjoyed watching us this season, but it makes his blood boil seeing Hill doing what he is doing.

This one man can ignite the energy in this team. Not once but several times he himself starts everything. He draws so much attention to the defense I can't wait to see what is in store!! Who Dat!

Indeed.
And the young fella just loves the game, his energy is contagious. Definite spark plug.

Tim Tebow said Payton had approached him years ago about playing a similar position, so if you believe that, Payton probably has had an eye out for this type of player and jumped at the opportunity when the Packers waived him. He sure hit a home run with Taysom.

What a great story....what a great talent. So glad he has found a home with the Saints.

I’m thrilled that SP noticed this dude, then picked him up.

No doubt, but it was Mike Westhoff that actually pleaded with Sean to allow Taysom to be apart of special teams, before any roles were considered for the Offense. We got really lucky.

Tim Tebow said Payton had approached him years ago about playing a similar position, so if you believe that, Payton probably has had an eye out for this type of player and jumped at the opportunity when the Packers waived him. He sure hit a home run with Taysom.

Don't ask me how or why, but keep an eye on two different QBs from Utah. Taysom Hill and Travis Wilson. I heard from a friend who is working with the two of them that, we might be interested in Taysom for a position switch (TE?), and Wilson is being looked at by us and a number of other teams.

Just wanted to pass that along.

Yes we have.

Being that the NFL is a copy cat League & Our Saints are trend setters, expect some teams running their TH impersonator and then claim they've been doing it since {enter year}.

I wish we would use him more as a receiving TE, kinda like how we used JG. May not have the hands for it, I dunno.

Really PO'd me when they called back his touchdown strike. It was a perfect throw.

Taysom goes to church with us. He only makes it when they have a late game or play on a day other than Sunday and for our Tuesday night activities. My 11 yo son, Max, was telling his friends at school and they didn't believe him and they asked for proof. So, Taysom took this picture with him in front of our church so he could show his friends in school. Thats 2 handsome dudes there.

Attachments

• TH and Max.jpg
    TH and Max.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 27

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom