Taysom Hill describes how he seeks balance in faith, family, football in his life (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1588718686650.png

By Brandon Judd | Deseret News

SALT LAKE CITY — Taysom Hill admits finding the balance between faith, family, and football is a difficult one.

It’s something the former BYU quarterback — now a jack-of-all-trades for the New Orleans Saints — admits he struggles with while emphasizing he and his wife, Emily, focus on taking advantage of whatever “season” their life is in.

“I wish I just had a really easy answer. That’s something my wife and I deal with every year and that we struggle with every year,” Hill said during a Facebook live Q&A session last week with missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in his hometown of Pocatello, Idaho.

For Hill, part of that struggle right now comes with the COVID-19 pandemic interrupting the usual offseason routine, as teams throughout the NFL have shut down facilities until further notice. It’s been a unique offseason in other ways for Hill, who hit restricted free agency for the first time before recently signing a two-year, reported $21 million contract extension to stay with the Saints through the 2021 season.

Full Story - Deseret News

Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom