Taysom Hill film study from Dallas game. (1 Viewer)

Nice to see I'm not the only one that notices the extra hitch steps before he throws the ball. Someone jumped down my arse for mentioning it in the Game day thread. His release is late because he has this QBing tick where he has to shuffle/hitch his feet and pat the ball before he throws it....EVERY DANG TIME

Look at this ugly footwork on the blindside block play:

And to go further, this stuff is why I'm not high on Hill as a QB, mechanics can be taught, but if we're looking at this same stuff 4 years in, then chances are the lessons aren't taking. CSP is a QB guru, I promise you he's tried to fix his mechanics, but here we are still with a Crab stepping QB...can't unsee that now huh?

No comment

And to go further, this stuff is why I'm not high on Hill as a QB, mechanics can be taught, but if we're looking at this same stuff 4 years in, then chances are the lessons aren't taking. CSP is a QB guru, I promise you he's tried to fix his mechanics, but here we are still with a Crab stepping QB...can't unsee that now huh?
Taysom is my boy but this will never not be funny to me. :ROFLMAO:

Anyone else confused as to why no one wants to talk about this? There was an 8 page thread 2 years ago after a game we won w/ Teddy B over analyzing his decisions on completed passes showing where he should've thrown it, but here nothing? Is there a thought that if they ignore bad QB play it doesn't exist or something.

Anyone else confused as to why no one wants to talk about this? There was an 8 page thread 2 years ago after a game we won w/ Teddy B over analyzing his decisions on completed passes showing where he should've thrown it, but here nothing? Is there a thought that if they ignore bad QB play it doesn't exist or something.
Perhaps its because the topic is as fatigued as a marathon runner who just spent the night with a nympho after a 100 mile race.

:dedhrse:

Last edited:
I noticed it as well. His supporters struggle with these things called facts. The good news is that our next game is the Jets and that's probably our best chance to stop the losing streak and they will be back with a vengeance.

Give it time. It’ll pick up lol

I noticed it as well. His supporters struggle with these things called facts. The good news is that our next game is the Jets and that's probably our best chance to stop the losing streak and they will be back with a vengeance.
Keep this in mind, if we lose...then this is really rock bottom, but it could be worse I guess, we could be Vikes fans after they broke a 20 something game winless streak by the Lions.

This man doing the James brown slide in the pocket, he's cool people tho.
Jump back...kiss myself haaaaay!!!

This man doing the James brown slide in the pocket, he's cool people tho.
We can start calling Taysom Crab Legs or MC Taysom, dude look like he doing the typewriter back there.

mchammer-typewriter.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom