Saints Taysom Hill for 2019/2020 season and beyond... (1 Viewer)

Apparently not as good as you think.....
If there's a real leak giving him inside information on game plans, internal evaluations, etc, then you and him publicly broadcasting that information potentially puts the Saints at a competitive disadvantage.

You keep insisting that he does have a real source from inside the organization who is leaking strategically critical information to him: including game plan information, player evaluation and utilization information, draft strategy, and detailed player injury information, all of which goes against what Coach Payton wants.

At this point, you leave me no other choice than to accept what you have been saying is true, which as a Saints fan leaves me no other choice than to notify the team that someone is leaking potentially damaging information to outsiders. I'm going to email links to your posts with trainer Pete's identity and the leaked information that you have publicly broadcast here. I'm doing it because you've claimed he's also connected to a lot of other teams and the NFL front office itself. If that's true, then no telling what leaked information he's passing on to other teams or to the NFL front office. He's shown no restraint or discretion in sharing information with you while knowing full well that you are publicly broadcasting that information here.

If there's a real leak giving him inside information on game plans, internal evaluations, etc, then you and him publicly broadcasting that information potentially puts the Saints at a competitive disadvantage.

You keep insisting that he does have a real source from inside the organization who is leaking strategically critical information to him: including game plan information, player evaluation and utilization information, draft strategy, and detailed player injury information, all of which goes against what Coach Payton wants.

At this point, you leave me no other choice than to accept what you have been saying is true, which as a Saints fan leaves me no other choice than to notify the team that someone is leaking potentially damaging information to outsiders. I'm going to email links to your posts with trainer Pete's identity and the leaked information that you have publicly broadcast here. I'm doing it because you've claimed he's also connected to a lot of other teams and the NFL front office itself. If that's true, then no telling what leaked information he's passing on to other teams or to the NFL front office. He's shown no restraint or discretion in sharing information with you while knowing full well that you are publicly broadcasting that information here.

Hey Studio - I was just like you for the 1st 3-years. Without bragging at all, he would just come out with predictions, or "the real injury report," or details on how a game was fixed. I used to give him a ton of grief telling him that he was wrong. I ate so much crow and Coach Pete, never rubbed it into my face. Apparently, the coaches and trainers who coached under him and some of the elite NFL players he rehabbed, just love the guy and are insanely loyal. Why and how - I don't know. Don't blame you at all for your doubts. I completely understand for that was me for the 1st 3-years. Who Dat Brother - we are winning the SB this year!!!

Hey Studio - I was just like you for the 1st 3-years. Without bragging at all, he would just come out with predictions, or "the real injury report," or details on how a game was fixed. I used to give him a ton of grief telling him that he was wrong. I ate so much crow and Coach Pete, never rubbed it into my face. Apparently, the coaches and trainers who coached under him and some of the elite NFL players he rehabbed, just love the guy and are insanely loyal. Why and how - I don't know. Don't blame you at all for your doubts. I completely understand for that was me for the 1st 3-years. Who Dat Brother - we are winning the SB this year!!!
If there's really an insider leaking information to Pete, there probably won't be for much longer. I just emailed the links to the posts identifying Pete, the videos you posted, and the posts in which you shared his inside information regarding draft plans, game planning, player evaluation and player utilization.

If there's really an insider leaking information to Pete, there probably won't be for much longer. I just emailed the links to the posts identifying Pete, the videos you posted, and the posts in which you shared his inside information regarding draft plans, game planning, player evaluation and player utilization.

Gimme a break! If you’re really that much of a hater, you need to seek counseling... or at least go to another forum.

And if I'm okay with that, cuz it's part of the game, why aren't I okay with risking him as the #2 QB?
Because we'd have to carry three active QB's every game in case either 1 of the top 2 got injured. Game day roster spots are too valuable to risk just having two and to carry three.

Didnt they carry 3 active QB's all last season? Whats the difference?
I recall a lot of games that Bridgewater was in street clothes. I don't know who our emergency QB is like Lance Moore was when he was here, but I'm sure that guy was active and playing his regular position. Payton has flat out said he sees Hill as a QB but he's just too versatile to keep off the field. Both with his play and the way he ignites a fire under the team. And in the games where Bridgewater was active, Taysom Hill was never going to come in and take over the offense if Drew went down.

I don't know what the solution is going to be, but since we're likely going to lose Bridgewater (even though he didn't look good in week 17 at all) we'll need to find another #2 unless Hill has improved tremendously by the time pre-season gets here that we can't risk playing him at anything but QB, we can keep using Hill as the swiss army knife he is so good at playing.

It all depends on how much he grows between now and August.

Taysom needs to be our receiving TE, like an H Back.

I remember him taking a pitch as a RB for a nice gain vs Baltimore. He was lined up as a traditional RB on the play. I thought it was a setup for a future HB option or something, but I never saw them do it again. Hill has the versatility to do so many things.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom