Saints Taysom Hill gets a lot of love On The Herd. (1 Viewer)

Everytime I see Taysoms face he is a dead ringer for the mayhem guy to me

Dean-Winters-family-1.jpg

He was on the shows Oz and Rescue Me

Also, it's like Teddy is dead or off in another dimension. Not a peep about him from anyone other than referencing that he won 5 games or an implicit reference to 'we can't keep all 3 QBs'. I mean, how many Bridgewater interviews have you seen this Superbowl week? Zero.

I don’t think it’s anything against Teddy. I think most assume that Hill is a lock because his price tag next season, and at least a coins flip Chance that Brees is back.

Did y’all catch the part where Cowherd says to Taysom, that he remembers when Coach Peyton drafted him out of BYU?
Yeah, he tried to pretend like he actually knew about Hill in college and failed miserably. Didn't even know he went undrafted. Cowherd is a clown.

Yeah, he tried to pretend like he actually knew about Hill in college and failed miserably. Didn't even know he went undrafted. Cowherd is a clown.
Yeah I heard that too but I just thought it was wax buildup in my ear. So I Q-tipped them and yep they were perfectly clean.

Also, it's like Teddy is dead or off in another dimension. Not a peep about him from anyone other than referencing that he won 5 games or an implicit reference to 'we can't keep all 3 QBs'. I mean, how many Bridgewater interviews have you seen this Superbowl week? Zero.

Is Teddy making the rounds in Miami? He'll have no problems getting interviews if he's hanging around radio row super bowl week. Taysom is clearly promoting the gym system that's on the shirt he's wearing. The Jay Glazer tweet has added interest in Taysom interviews as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom