Saints Taysom Hill gets a lot of love On The Herd. (1 Viewer)

jasonsw

VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Excellent Interview today with Cowherd. You can tell Colin admires and respects him a lot. He has talked about him quite a bit the past two weeks. To pay that off with a 10 minute interview is quite awesome.

During the interview Taysoms details with work ethic, relationship with Drew and his exercise regimen.

Taysom is a great player and an even better person. Hope he stays in the Black and Gold for years to come.

Everytime I see Taysoms face he is a dead ringer for the mayhem guy to me

Dean-Winters-family-1.jpg

I really don't care how much love he gets now. Of course they're giving him love, because there is the possibility he or Brees will leave. Once that's over, and he's of no more use to the national media, they'll ignore him like they do the rest of our team.

I really don't care how much love he gets now. Of course they're giving him love, because there is the possibility he or Brees will leave. Once that's over, and he's of no more use to the national media, they'll ignore him like they do the rest of our team.
You want media attention that bad for the team?

You want media attention that bad for the team?
No, I don't. I'm completely indifferent to the attention and loathe the media. They're self-serving and play favorites

Of course he’s loved. He can run. He can throw the ball deep or run. I temper my excitement because what we haven’t seen him do is the actual real job of a an. Reading routes. Going to second Orr third option. Getting that hard 3rd and 5 while the pressure is coming. Everyone’s an outing this guy the second coming. Let’s see what happens

"You are the next quarterback for the New Orlean Saints." - Colin Cowherd

It wasn't a question or qualified; just a statement of fact.
  1. Taysom didn't make any effort to dismiss or water down Cowherd's statement. If this isn't the way the Saints are leaning there are going to be a lot of P'Oed people in the Saints head office

2. I wonder what talk like this does to his free agency? Does it send a hands off message or does it encourage conference opponents to try and steal him or at least drive up the price for the saints.

3. One other thing. . If Taysom is the man what will the Saints do if some crazy team offers him a ridiculously high contract? I think they hope to retain him for less that 7 million but what happens if some team offers him 15 to start?

"You are the next quarterback for the New Orlean Saints." - Colin Cowherd

It wasn't a question or qualified; just a statement of fact.
  1. Taysom didn't make any effort to dismiss or water down Cowherd's statement. If this isn't the way the Saints are leaning there are going to be a lot of P'Oed people in the Saints head office

2. I wonder what talk like this does to his free agency? Does it send a hands off message or does it encourage conference opponents to try and steal him or at least drive up the price for the saints.

3. One other thing. . If Taysom is the man what will the Saints do if some crazy team offers him a ridiculously high contract? I think they hope to retain him for less that 7 million but what happens if some team offers him 15 to start?

Also, it's like Teddy is dead or off in another dimension. Not a peep about him from anyone other than referencing that he won 5 games or an implicit reference to 'we can't keep all 3 QBs'. I mean, how many Bridgewater interviews have you seen this Superbowl week? Zero.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom