Taysom Hill O/U 60 yards rushing (1 Viewer)

O/U Taysom Hill 60 yards rushing against Falcons this week

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If they cant stop it, yeah easily over 60. I suspect SP will be channeling his best RPO stuff for this game.

This is Taysoms shot. This is it. 4 years to get it, but he has it. Question remains, what he will do with it.

I have trouble seeing him running it that much. SP would have to be insanely risk-oriented (compared to his already risk-loving ways) to have Taysom carrying the ball that frequently and risking injury and having us down to just JW at QB plus whatever scraps we have to choose from when trying to sign someone off some other team's practice squad.

I'll take the over on this one if Hill starts and takes most of the snaps on Sunday.

I have trouble seeing him running it that much. SP would have to be insanely risk-oriented (compared to his already risk-loving ways) to have Taysom carrying the ball that frequently and risking injury and having us down to just JW at QB plus whatever scraps we have to choose from when trying to sign someone off some other team's practice squad.
I believe he'll get over 60 yards but not by design. It won't be in the game plan but Taysom will run if he sees a lane and no open receiver. He will get 60 on just scrambling alone, he'll make is first 2 reads, if nothing is there he's taking off.

no matter who is at QB I imagine Atl will see no alternative but to load the box - stopping the run and constant QB pressure is their best chance
They’ll force either of our QBs to beat them over the top

Still think it’s a smokescreen. Why take away someone that is vital to multiple positions on offense and special teams?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom