Taysom Hill on unique Saints role, Drew Brees, brother’s death (1 Viewer)

• Admin
1578212721239.png
Saints quarterback/tight end/special-teamer/do-everything weapon Taysom Hill
huddles with Steve Serby before Sunday’s wild-card battle with the Vikings.

By Steve Serby | NY Post

Q: How would you label yourself as a player, and how much fun is your role?

A:
I don’t know how I’d describe or label myself as a player. I think my mindset is I’m going to do what the coaches ask me to do. I’m super-willing because I enjoy it and want to be on the field, so I would just say that my mindset is willing to help our team win whatever way I can, so I’m not sure how you would label that. I still see and view myself as a quarterback at heart. As far as how much fun I’m having, I’ve had a ton of fun with what I’ve done, a ton of fun being in the huddle with Drew [Brees]. It’s such a neat experience to learn from one of the greats to ever play the position while playing with him, and I think that’s just such a unique perspective for me and for my development as a quarterback that it really means a lot to me. As far as the other stuff, I don’t really think too much about that in terms of the defense. I’ve talked to people we’ve played, and there’s always some kind of plan in how they’re going to do it. Really, my mindset is on the New Orleans Saints and how I can help them win games.

Full Story - NY Post

Dan

Dan

Admin

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom