Taysom Hill playing time going forward? (1 Viewer)

jessy

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
With Teddy named the starting QB, do you think we will continue to see Taysom at TE and ST?

Conventional wisdom says you can’t have your backup QB playing TE and ST do to the risk of injury.

But... Sean Payton isn’t really conventional, so what do you think?

I’d hate to lose Taysom’s spark of energy.

He still played yesterday even with only two healthy QBs on the roster. I’d still play him. He has a knack for electrifying the team

I would definitely pull back on his assignments. Our O'line is about to see life without Drew (quick release) and I can see the sac numbers going up. That heightens the possibility of Bridgewater getting injured, even if it's for an occasional series or two while he's getting checked out. Hill needs to spend all of his time preparing for the one assignment that trumps all the others by, a whole lot.

I would definitely pull back on his assignments. Our O'line is about to see life without Drew (quick release) and I can see the sac numbers going up. That heightens the possibility of Bridgewater getting injured, even if it's for an occasional series or two while he's getting checked out. Hill needs to spend all of his time preparing for the one assignment that trumps all the others by, a whole lot.
This^

I think you’re right but deep down I see SP starting Hill in those positions. We will see next weekend

I think we’ll see his QB packages more while Brees is out. Yesterday didn’t allow for it with the WR injuries. We’ll see it in Seattle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom