Taysom Hill rehab timeline (1 Viewer)

Except it's not revisionist and it's pretty much what happend.
I can agree with his injuries being unfortunate circumstances but not the playing with a depleted roster.

The starting job was there for the taking in training camp with the same exact roster at both Taysom and Jameis’ disposal and Jameis won the job.

I can agree with his injuries being unfortunate circumstances but not the playing with a depleted roster.

The starting job was there for the taking in training camp with the same exact roster at both Taysom and Jameis’ disposal and Jameis won the job.
I'm not implying he should have been the starter or should be the starter.

I'm firmly behind Winston, he's our guy.

I just said that the injuries and depleted roster aren't revisionist history.

Theres nothing he can do to justify it. He isnt a QB, and he isnt a TE. His value is that he isnt good enough to be locked in at any 1 thing, but is athletic enough to do something. A man without a home. ST, a couple snaps as QB in the wildcat, some fb, rb and te. Thats his role, it shouldve always been his role. Locking him in at TE seems to be the project his career doesnt need.

He is the swiss army knife, thats what he is good at. Now he has a couple bad feet - which also happens to be all the feet he has - to go along with his extensive injury history and you have to wonder if he is still athletic enough to do something. He didnt hold up in college as a QB. He didnt hold up in the NFL as a guy who played a low % of offensive snaps, and now we want him to play one of the most physically demanding positions on a football field?

Availability needs to be higher on our list of priorities when drafting, signing FA and resigning our own guys. You cant help the club in the tub.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom