Taysom Hill should start at QB (vote) (1 Viewer)

It made zero sense to waste that much cap on a QB like Teddy that isn't going to win a game. That's what was proven last night. If Drew goes down the team is average at best. Use that cap for depth that will make a difference.

It's gonna be a long couple of weeks around here.

The truth is it doesnt matter much. Drew Brees makes this offense go. We will be a much different and much worse team with either backup QB.

FWIW, Bridgewater should get a week to prepare as a starter with a game plan built for his skill set before throwing him under the bus.

I'm the first one to criticize Joe Buuck and Troy Aikman, but Aikman made a great point. To paraphrase, he said, "If Payton thinks Taysom Hill can be Steve Young, he should be starting. Steve Young is a Hall-of-Famer", and I agree with him.

Gardner Minshew came in as a rookie after Foles went down and went like 10-12. It has nothing to do with gameplan. Teddy does not process the game fast enough. It's glaringly obvious.

I'm the first one to criticize Joe Buuck and Troy Aikman, but Aikman made a great point. To paraphrase, he said, "If Payton thinks Taysom Hill can be Steve Young, he should be starting. Steve Young is a Hall-of-Famer", and I agree with him.

Gardner Minshew came in as a rookie after Foles went down and went like 10-12. It has nothing to do with gameplan. Teddy does not process the game fast enough. It's glaringly obvious.

Taysom could be the second coming of Tom Brady and he wouldn’t have started yesterday. They were going to give Teddy the start because he is the backup and it was the middle of the game, plus they needed Taysom to play WR.
It will say a lot more about how they feel about Taysom going forward.

Taysom could be the second coming of Tom Brady and he wouldn’t have started yesterday. They were going to give Teddy the start because he is the backup and it was the middle of the game, plus they needed Taysom to play WR.
It will say a lot more about how they feel about Taysom going forward.

I know, I meant going forward.

Hill should start. Coach says he's the next Steve Young. You don't leave Steve Young on the bench. Teddy can be the backup. Give Hill a complete gamelan built around his strengths and go earn your five year extension.

We can win a few games with Hill. I am certain of that. The team will rally around him. He will carry us on his back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom