Taysom Hill TE screen (1 Viewer)

I miss Ian Book

Hee Hee Hee Giggling GIF - Hee Hee Hee Hee Hee Giggling - Discover & Share  GIFs

If & when Taysom Hill is healthy enough to hit the field without breaking like some exotic "china plate" ( I son't believe a guy who runs that hard and loves the contact would be that delicate?) he's he77 on wheels, knows our playbook better than Andy and when U combine him and Dalton in the line-up? NO ONE will KNOW what to expect nor what defense to play! They bring 7 down into the box? Run the TE Screen of any WR / TE on slants to the open Man on Man deep routes which should be single coverage! I definitely would NOT "save" TH as one might any "safety QB" given we do not have a legit and designated "emergency QB" on the roster. Wonder who runs QB for Practice Squad if Taysom's working with The 1's as The #3 QB? All now seems "dangerously" thin @ QB when U figure Taysom's Ur "fall back on QB" doesn't it?

In any case; ANY TIME Tasysom is on the field of play? The SAINTS become a very dangerous TEAM! Hill also could get the ball out to Alvin or Mark from the backfield on any 3 step drop to shotgun 7 step drop to rolling out to either side to draw down CBs or Safeties who figure he'll run! That's BOUND to leave someone/ anyone wide open! AGREED?

Apparently, very few NFL QB's have the accuracy and decision making ability to throw a screen pass. Just from the top of my head, the only I can think of are Drew Brees, Ian Book, and any opposing QB playing against the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom