Taysom Hill Usage Week 4? (1 Viewer)

whodatdabeaux

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
On the one hand he's playing as the backup quarterback this week and coming off an injury. On the other hand, there is pressure on the coaching staff not to start the season 1-3 after dropping two division games.

How do you all see Taysom Hill being used against the Vikings?

Last edited:
I'm tempted to say holding a clipboard but if he's healthy, I can see him taking some snaps situationally unless Winston is declared inactive. Otherwise, it would seem Winston could play in an emergency.

This is the dire QB situation Keyshawn was talking about. We are down to our backup and our emergency backup. If Dalton goes down, then we are down to 1 QB. Not an ideal situation in a game setting.

If Winston isn’t active it’s gotta be clipboard as several other posters have stated.

I think if I could wish for one thing Saints related it would be less injuries. Not even a superstar player, or players, just less injuries to the guys we have. Cannot fathom how it seems we have so many catastrophic injuries each and every season. I know it must be that my perception is off but it sure seems that we suffer a disproportionate amount of injuries comparatively.

What’s Taysoms record as a starting QB?

I know he had a broken finger on his throwing hand.. not ideal for a QB and he also had zero receivers at the time.

You can't be serious. He'll be on the sideline, we can't risk having a repeat of last year.

Last edited:
This is the dire QB situation Keyshawn was talking about. We are down to our backup and our emergency backup. If Dalton goes down, then we are down to 1 QB. Not an ideal situation in a game setting.
And that situation would be different from every other NFL team how, exactly?

If the starter is injured and can't play, and you have the backup starting in their place, then yes, your backup backup would inevitably be the next man up. And yes, that would be a less than ideal situation. For any team.

Is Keyshawn in the running for some kind of Captain Obvious award?

So Keyshawn’s big secret is something that any causal fan already knows?
Yes, but at the point when Keyshawn said that, it was still a pain management thing per DA regarding Winston. There were no talks (that we heard) of Jameis sitting. You are right though, it’s not something that casual fans can’t put together.

Yes, but at the point when Keyshawn said that, it was still a pain management thing per DA regarding Winston. There were no talks (that we heard) of Jameis sitting. You are right though, it’s not something that casual fans can’t put together.
Ahhh, the old 'speculation disguised as insider knowledge/insight'. The stuff of genius.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom