Taysom Hill (1 Viewer)

I hope you're charging Winston rent. No one is talking about him yet here you are.

Hope you took out that 2nd Mortgage on TH7... I was simply responding to a ridiculous statement... with an equally ridiculous statement via an analogy that the "target audience" would understand... because the only people here that dump on Taysom... Wear Winston Under Roos. LOL

Hope you took out that 2nd Mortgage on TH7... I was simply responding to a ridiculous statement... with an equally ridiculous statement via an analogy that the "target audience" would understand... because the only people here that dump on Taysom... Wear Winston Under Roos. LOL

Who's dumping on Taysom, I like TH7.....I hope the coaching staff grows a brain and starts finding more and better opportunities for him....I'm dumping on you because you were so arrogantly obnoxious about insisting how right you were when you proclaimed TH7 was going to be the QB of the future and there is just no way he would go back to that utility role.....

Hope your TH7 under Roos get that knot out soon!!!!!

Who's dumping on Taysom, I like TH7.....I hope the coaching staff grows a brain and starts finding more and better opportunities for him....I'm dumping on you because you were so arrogantly obnoxious about insisting how right you were when you proclaimed TH7 was going to be the QB of the future and there is just no way he would go back to that utility role.....

Hope your TH7 under Roos get that knot out soon!!!!!
He might be one of those Louisianians that named his kid Taysom

Not sure why some reacted to this post the way they did. This team is way more loaded than it was when the Taysom experiment was born.

We have legit receivers now, Johnson is our pass catching TE, he will never be a RB and signing the league leader in TDs from a year ago means he will handle short yardage and we drafted Miller, and we signed Carr and kept Jameis plus we drafted a QB.

Taysom's role on this team will be severely diminished this year. There's just not much room for him as Carr is a legit QB that can make all of the throws. Taysom was a dynamo when Brees arm was on the decline so we needed something to give our offense a change of pace because it was becoming too easy for teams to key in on Brees and all of the 15-20 yard routes. Insert Taysom and keep the defense off balance. I just don't see the need for that as a constant in our offense this year.
Taysome, says, ”hold my beer”!

All these additions are nice and on paper we should be more effective in the red zone.
But until someone steps up and starts scoring in the red zone, I'd keep Hill on the roster. Need to have a season of Carr, Johnson, Williams and Moreau scoring 6 and not settling for 3. Before we move on from a known commodity.
Do you remember the year way back when, when Philadelphia built the ”DREAM TEAM”?
on paper they were a Dynasty, but in reality they were a joke!

it’s why I don’t believe it until I see it

16636787133360.jpg

Do you remember the year way back when, when Philadelphia built the ”DREAM TEAM”?
on paper they were a Dynasty, but in reality they were a joke!

it’s why I don’t believe it until I see it

Yup, chemistry is important!!!!

I don't understand peoples' problem with guy either. He's a great football player who has produced wherever they've asked him to play. He's done nothing but positive things for the team but some people hate on the guy. Most people on this board seem to love player and the guy.

And complaining about his salary is weak. You act like the money was coming out your pocket.

I see where you're coming from. Taysom could be viewed as a luxury if, and it's a big if, all of our weapons are healthy. But regardless of the other weapons he's still one of the most unique weapons in football. He might be the best short yardage weapon in the league.

Now whether or not he's actually worth what he's being paid, that's another discussion. All I know is that having Taysom Hill makes the Saints better so I'm good with it.
We probably would have been 5-12 last year without him.

OK. If you say so. I just don't see where a whole bunch of touches lie in store for him as long as we are healthy.
Yeah cuz dat always happens. ;)

He is a Saint, so shouldn’t we all be his fans?
In a perfect world...sure. Now Taysom hasn't done anyone any wrong but there are a subset of his fans in particular that wasn't fans of all players on the team...a couple players in particular. I'll be upfront in admitting this one thing...I'm not a fan of those fans and Taysom did catch some collateral/trickle-down flack from me as a result of my disdain for those fans.

I mean...hell, look at this thread...there hasn't been a single negative comment about Hill in here and there are some crying foul because his cheeks ain't get kissed enough for their liking.

Last edited:
I like Taysom Hill but he is not an intragal part of this team, he is a piece forced to be used because his salary dictates so, he's not the best QB on the roster, not a real TE or RB but makes some impact plays during the season mainly because of a lack of playmakers in the past, well this team is more talented now and his snaps are going to decrease because I cannot see players like K. Miller, Williams and Kamara losing snaps at RB to him and Johnson, Moreau will probably be getting the most snaps in 1-2 TE sets and Carr, Winston and Heaner we are pretty set at QB.
A lack of play makers would make it more difficult, not less, on Taysom. He's an impact player, period.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom