Taysom in hiding (1 Viewer)

Where is the critical analysis with regard to OP’s Post?

I like Taysom and I hope he is the eventual answer as a replacement for Brees.

That said, please allow me to analyze in a critical fashion.

The core of what the OP says is grounded in almost 3 seasons of solid clues directly from Sean Payton’s MOUTH ?

What are these clues? How do I recognize them? Speech patterns? Coded messages?

The Taysom Timeline FITS Sean Payton’s QB Transition Vision...

Are "The Taysom Timeline" and "Sean Payton’s QB Transition Vision" parts of an interview with Sean that I missed? A hidden chapter in his book?

Help me understand.

Last edited:
I think we can all agree that "Taysom in Hiding" would make a great movie title.

He would have to hide in Switzerland for obvious reasons.

Who would play him in the movie?

Can Tim Tebow act?
Sounds perfect. All we need is a script. I expect a first draft on my desk before the end of the LSU game.

IMHO...The OP is correct in his assessment that Taysom = The Future QB a la Steve Young : Montana Transition

Pretty disappointing to see the comments making fun of the OP. Where is the critical analysis with regard to OP’s Post?

Isn’t this msg board supposed to be about everyone participating in a respectable way towards others?

The core of what the OP says is grounded in almost 3 seasons of solid clues directly from Sean Payton’s MOUTH ?

Teddy is a Temporary QB Insurance Policy for EXACTLY the current scenario that is playing out before our eyes ?

#7 is the replacement for #9

Yall watch and see in 2021....

The Taysom Timeline FITS Sean Payton’s QB Transition Vision...

If your critical analysis is coming from the second half of preseason games you need to critically rethink your analysis.

I'm not saying one way or another with Taysom but I don't think anyone can say anything about him. We haven't seen anything but gadget play in snaps that count. We've seen Bridgewater be a starting caliber QB. Every stat says Bridgewater is a starting QB after this stint. There just isn't a realistic argument at this point. It's projection versus production.

The Saints already know Taysom is their transition or possible heir after Drew. And in limiting his playing time they are limiting the excessive offers to lure him away in February. I think this is why Teddy got the nod over Taysom even though he was outplayed in the preseason. (Yes, this contradicts a previous opinion and I realize they can’t play the number 2 much for fear of injury.)
Thank you so much. With all the injuries, I really needed a comic intermission.

Which one is that I gotta see it. People losing their minds.

? drop....

THE TAYSOM TRANSITION TIMELINE (I posted this in another thread, but it answers your question)

Payton Quotes & FACTUAL DATA:
- Payton telling Aikman IN-PERSON @ Saints Facility during 2018 season before a big game that he and Buck were calling that Drew’s Replacemant “Is In The Building” Aikman is on record as being shocked by Payton’s statement.(Teddy was NOT on team folks)
- Payton wanting to carefully groom Brees replacement(Taysom 2021 or 2022 timeline fits)
- Payton having multiple media quotes that “He Sees Taysom as a QB” a la VISION for Tayson is as a QB.
- Payton quoted as stating that “Taysom Hill IS STEVE YOUNG!” (Everyone knows Young took over for a Legend in Joe Montana!) Payton would not be quoted as a fool folks. Payton saying this is basically his version of “I know something yall don’t, so watch and see who’s right!”
- Steve Young personally stating that “he is no Taysom Hill” basically corroborating the Taysom Starting QB eventual scenario PLUS he knows Taysom & talks with Taysom cause they are both BYU Alumni folks!
- Teddy’s Reps stating that Teddy came back for a chance to learn under Brees & Payton & WAIT ON THE RIGHT STARTING QB OPENING(not Miami dumpster fire ?)
- Teddy’s 2020 $20+ Mil Price Tag requiring Saints to choose between Brees OR Teddy (easy guess duhhh Brees folks)
- Brees stating that he has no plans to retire; taking it Year to Year
- Brees looking like a caged animal on sideline while injured ? shows he has fire ? to play at least NEXT season 2020.(Teddy dowsn’t fit Cap wise in this scenario)
- Taysom a RFA in 2020 & VERY SIGNABLE
- Taysom has a brand new home under construction as reported by another user - this certainly supports a long term goal mindset for Taysom
- Teddy’s persona is that of a caretaker 100% Team Guy that leaves little clues in video interviews that he INTENDS TO BE A STARTER IN 2020(watch the Deion Sanders NFL Network Interview)

Believe what yall want, but I will bet $1,000 Taysom Hill is Payton’s Transition QB. In the words of Payton, “I’ve seen enough.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom