Taysom likely to have surgery (Unconfirmed, no link provided) Mod edit (1 Viewer)

I don't disagree with this but other guys' play hurt as well. AK went a whole year banged up while the board turned on him. As much as Armstead is hurt, I've heard several people talk about him playing through several injuries for Drew's sake. MT probably would have been better shutting it down after he got injured in the first game last year but he didn't because everyone wanted to try their best for Drew. I'm not knocking him but the idea that he does things that other guys will not or have is just not true.
True.
I wasn't saying other players don't play hurt.
I was more commenting on how much enthusiasm Hill has and how he relishes contact.

Taysom's a gladiator. He was really born in the wrong century. He'll play hurt just because he loves the game. It doesn't mean he's a good QB. But his enthusiasm is a joy to watch.
Yep. He definitely isn’t the answer but I love the guy as an all around player in his Joker role. Plus he does boost that offense confidence at times. Like it or not….you can see it.

Finger injury and probably lingering foot and concussion issues. At some point it's both smart and ethical to take care of your people.
Ummm….you’ve seen how the NFL operates, right?😂

I’ve had a mallet finger. If it’s the middle finger of his throwing hand, it’s going to be pretty hard to throw a football with any measure of consistency.

He’s playing through the finger issue… Yes, it is the same as the injury Russell Wilson had, but Wilson had more issues on top of it.

Taysom time rolls on… get on board or jump ship.. I really don’t care. I’m just sick of the constant threads ripping on Taysom the QB.
Then get your tail to him and make him play better at QB. Stop with the excuses for him.

I don't disagree with this but other guys' play hurt as well. AK went a whole year banged up while the board turned on him. As much as Armstead is hurt, I've heard several people talk about him playing through several injuries for Drew's sake. MT probably would have been better shutting it down after he got injured in the first game last year but he didn't because everyone wanted to try their best for Drew. I'm not knocking him but the idea that he does things that other guys will not or have is just not true.
Ill always appreciate M.T trying to go out there and win one for Drew last year

It's not that they don't like Hill, they don't but that's not really the problem. The problem is that many (most?) aren't even Saint's fans. They're only here because they're Jamies fanboys and they couldn't care less about the sucess or failure of the team except in as far as it reflects glory on JW.
I like Winston and hope he comes back and goes off for us. But if somebody clearly better comes along I'll wish Winston well and move on.

I'm a Saints fan.
It's not that they don't like Winston, they don't but that's not really the problem. The problem is that many (most?) aren't even Saint's fans. They're only here because they're Taysom fanboys and they couldn't care less about the success or failure of the team except in as far as it reflects glory on TH.

He's probably gonna play through it. It fits the Taysom mythology perfectly. If he's successful, that's Taysom. If not, he was hurt so it's not his fault.
Tbh, you set your argument up the same way you're saying Taysom's methodology is. If he's successful, then.. you're right, Taysom is Taysom. If he's not, then you're also right.

Except he's not the one making excuses, that's other people. But, you're still hedging with this statement.

It's not that they don't like Hill, they don't but that's not really the problem. The problem is that many (most?) aren't even Saint's fans. They're only here because they're Jamies fanboys and they couldn't care less about the sucess or failure of the team except in as far as it reflects glory on JW.
I like Winston and hope he comes back and goes off for us. But if somebody clearly better comes along I'll wish Winston well and move on.

I'm a Saints fan.
Most? I thought it was a small cadre...

You're talking about ONE poster who came here solely because he was a Winston fan. When Winston got hurt he came less and less.

Always embellishing. 🙄

I'm a Saints fan.
LOLed so hard at this. Who are the Jameis fanboys?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom