Taysom out per K. Terrell (2 Viewers)

NOLAJM504

-McNucca-
Reaction score
I'll never understand how you can play a guy after the injury occurs in one game, and then sit him for the next. And, to top it off, it's a playoff game.. so you can't say you're "saving him for this and that team" .

Last edited:

Humperdoo

Who Dat.
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Seems Murray too.

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'll never understand how you can play a guy after the injury occurs in one game, and then sit him for the next. And, to tip it off, it's a playoff game.. so you can't say you're "saving him for this and that tsam*.
On game day your adrenaline is rushing. You can easily not feel the full affect of an injury in the moment. And you have to go more with the players word because you can test it but not with your full array of tests.

Madmarsha

I default to sarcasm
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
By the way, isn't this why we can't be 100% on board with him as our starting QB going forward? He's got that injury history from college and this dude just can't help going full tilt, which is why we love him but why an injury was inevitable like CMC's injury was with Panthers.

rob22278

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'll never understand how you can play a guy after the injury occurs in one game, and then sit him for the next. And, to top it off, it's a playoff game.. so you can't say you're "saving him for this and that team" .
It happened with Drew also. He threw a TD pass against SF with 11 broken ribs and a collapsed lung. Swelling occurs after the fact and more tests can be run after the game to determine the extent of the injury. If you remember Taysom in the second half he was missing his usual burst. There was 1 play where he did an end around jet sweep down by the goal line where a healthy Taysom would’ve gotten in the end zone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom