Taysom out per K. Terrell (1 Viewer)

Taysom was more of a factor as a rusher both games. Didn't affect the game receiving. Missing both as runners hurts but we have numerous weapons on offense.

It’s not my opinion, it’s what I was told. So far I have been right. I’m not here making guesses.
That thread made it a statement of fact without anything to even attempt to support it. It might have been allowed to survive if you said that you heard from a source that Taysom is likely out for the year, but you didn't you simply said he was done for the year. I.E. you basically made an opinion as fact. I saw the post right after you made it laughed to myself and closed it. A few minutes later it got deleted. I never neg-repped it or reported it to a mod.

This team is so beyond frustrating because they've rarely been all hands on deck the entire season. Seems snake bitten at times, just hope the depth comes through and can provide enough of a rushing attack to keep Tampa's D off their feet.

I've been surprised at how little we used him as a receiver this year considering I thought he made a lot of improvements on that front last year.

Taysom was more of a factor as a rusher both games. Didn't affect the game receiving. Missing both as runners hurts but we have numerous weapons on offense.

That thread made it a statement of fact without anything to even attempt to support it. It might have been allowed to survive if you said that you heard from a source that Taysom is likely out for the year, but you didn't you simply said he was done for the year. I.E. you basically made an opinion as fact. I saw the post right after you made it laughed to myself and closed it. A few minutes later it got deleted. I never neg-repped it or reported it to a mod.

I said I had a source but was not going to name my source. I don’t really care the thread was deleted. I’m just relaying the info I was given which is reliable.

Cmon. They were never going to play. Listing them at questionable was Payton playing mind games with the Bucs to make them think they were going to play. So they would spend practice time preparing for the Taysom package this week. If there was any way Taysom and/or Murray could play this week without risking further damage they would be in there.
If it's a matter of pain management only, I think they should at least attempt to play. They were risking further damage by being in the game last week. What makes it ok during the game, but not ok now? I understand the argument that the adrenaline and pain subsides when you're in game mode. But, they were still in harms way last week.

He said was done for the year without any supporting evidence. He tried to put a personal opinion out as fact and so thread was deleted by a mod.
Hmm, his claims appear to be true thus far. What more do you want? One of the SR members offered up what he considered an inside take, and there hasn't been any reports to refute it. Game-time decision? Limited practice on Friday? C'mon, you know our coaching staff isn't going to just rule someone out at the beginning of a week during preparation for the playoffs, who would? So, do you need the media to report this exactly as it was posted in order for this to have a shred of validation to you?

There is clearly more going on with these injuries and I for one appreciate any insight into what has historically been a tight-lipped coaching staff regarding injuries.

If it's a matter of pain management only, I think they should at least attempt to play. They were risking further damage by being in the game last week. What makes it ok during the game, but not ok now? I understand the argument that the adrenaline and pain subsides when you're in game mode. But, they were still in harms way last week.
Well if coach is truly thinking Hill lis the future, he isn't going to risk damaging his knee even more.

Regardless of pain management, if they're injured to the point where they are ineffective and jeopardize the game plan, why would our coaches play them? The only answer from a fan's perspective in all of this is we have to trust and rely on the coaches decisions. The "it's playoffs, now or never, play anyway" mentality doesn't work if the injured player is a detriment to the game plan.

So you’re saying Drew should’ve played the week after breaking ribs and getting a collapsed lung? Because he went back in the game after it happened.
And Murray never came back after his injury.
I’m sure you know more than the team doctors and the players themselves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom