Taysom out per K. Terrell (1 Viewer)

Not a big loss at all? The loss of Hill limits what Tampa has to be concerned with from a defensive scheme. Even if it is in an intermittent way, when he is in the game, he is a concern and opens up other player’s potential. You are only looking at him from what he specifically can actually do when he has the ball!

No, you’re only looking at what you think I’m looking at.

I’m saying I don’t think it presents enough of a disadvantage for us that Payton can’t easily overcome it. Payton has a significant coaching advantage in this game. Losing Kamara, Thomas, etc would be a much worse blow for this game.

I never said it wasn’t unfortunate, but no, it will not be a “big” loss today

Let's hope the Oline comes to play and Drew's rhythm isn't running around like a chicken with his head cutoff in panic mode.

I think they will, Sean needs to do him favors with quick throws and bootlegs. Non of this 7 step drop, 30 second developing wr route nonsense.

Jbob walking around like

latest

Looking like Jbob was right.

He could be right but honestly it was a decent gamble without inside info. He could be out of the playoffs, but the fact that they gave him a limited practice strongly suggests that the inside information simply wasn’t true...because even the Saints don’t know if he’s out for the playoffs.

What is this injury? Is it ligament related? Didn't he have knee problems in college?

CMC was used so much, was the issue with his injury IMO. If anything, Hill’s injury was due to the way he plays every time he gets the ball, which is in a violent way.
On the particular okay in question he was just hit hard and drilled into the ground. He was waiting on the all and didn’t hear the footsteps coming.

He could be right but honestly it was a decent gamble without inside info. He could be out of the playoffs, but the fact that they gave him a limited practice strongly suggests that the inside information simply wasn’t true...because even the Saints don’t know if he’s out for the playoffs.
No telling with Payton. Limited at practice may have been stretching.

Ironically the team has found ways to win over the last 2 years depsite the loss of key players. CSPs game planning seems to get better when his chess pieces are limited. Frankly I'd rather lose these guys than critical pieces on defense.

When we lose Taysom it's like losing 3 players. We lost a QB a RB and a TE in one shot.

Yes and No IMO. We have pretty much all of our offensive weapons back, so no need to use him as a TE. And as a QB he has been turning it over way too much. However, we will really miss him in goal line situations.

Taysom AND Latavius both being out is worrying for short yardage situations. Taysom alone wouldn't have me as doom-and-gloom as most on this thread.

The only bright side is it gives Payton one less chance to screw things up with too-cute play-calling (I'm of the camp that Taysom is a useful player as rusher/receiver/special teamer but I never want to see him throw a pass again).
I did think of that flip side.

Lower fumble or turnover risk with fewer Hill touches.

But we need Murray’s power.

OL is going to have to step it up. Look at GBs run game. Aaron Jones is it big and what you call a power back but they roll over you with him. He runs bigger than he is when he gets sone space, but you gotta create the space.

If our OL steps up Kamara handle these load. Just have to think about pass protection.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom