Taysom with a shout out to Saints, Brees, and NO fans (1 Viewer)

A sea of white behind him, and they are playing Toto's Africa during the break. How much BYU can you get? :hihi:

Took a Western swing vacation this summer, and as always I stopped by several college stadiums.

BYU, in Provo, sitting at the base of the mountains.....absolutely beautiful.

Just an outstanding campus.

I’m not sure he’ll ever play QB in the league, but you have to love that dude’s selfless attitude. Love that his favorite moment wasn’t making the 53, scoring his first TD, etc.

It was someone else doing something great.

I'm just happy he's a Saint.

Loomis and Payton have done a great job of getting high-character guys the last 3-4 years. Now some of them are also a little crazy/intense, and they come from all sorts of places, but they all seem to have the same approach.

Easy team to like and a fun team to pull for.

the Osmonds aren't quite the draw they used to be

Uuuuum...not a fan of them, BUT they are certainly making some nice green in Vegas buddy. You need to get up to speed. Vegas = money for old flames, in music. Heck; even Aerosmith are going to be making some good green, starting in April of 2019. Vegas is the final money gig for people in music, trying to get that last coin earned. Can't blame any of them.

A sea of white behind him, and they are playing Toto's Africa during the break. How much BYU can you get? :hihi:

Mormons have to commit to doing mission work, much of which is in Africa missions. So what is your point?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom