Taysom with a shout out to Saints, Brees, and NO fans (1 Viewer)

Let's get back to the point of the thread...Tayson Hill drinks high-caffeine Cokes with hot Marie Osmond amongst lily white fans in Utah. Or Africa. Or something.

What is it you think am I insinuating?

Instead of purseyfooting, how about you tell me what is the actual issue here?

Yeah, you too busy "purseyfooting" to say what you really mean.

Yeah, you too busy "purseyfooting" to say what you really mean.

I said what I meant. You are the one who keeps on coming back with the accusation that I mean something else, but don't say what is it you think I meant. So, bye.

So weezer remakes the song, it’s number 1 on the charts, but it’s racist if it’s played at a football game. Gotcha. Keep living in your everyone and everything is racist bubble.

Whoah whoah whoah! Weezer’s remake of Africa is #1 on the charts? That is like a b-side/throw away track. That song doesn’t come close to the original. What? Next some group is going to do a crap cover of Sound of Silence by S&G at its going to be #1?

I've had this weird thing where Africa by Toto is coming on more and more. It's uncanny how many times I hear that song playing in the background and I don't live in Utah either.

I had that conversation with my wife that it seems like Africa is everywhere now. And then I discovered that Weezer's version was the "song of the Summer".

To be fair, it is a great song.

Let's get back to the point of the thread...Tayson Hill drinks high-caffeine Cokes with hot Marie Osmond amongst lily white fans in Utah. Or Africa. Or something.
You're way ahead of me. I have no idea what half of the posts on this thread are talking about. :eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom