Taysom (1 Viewer)

I do this year thus far as he has uncharacteristically put the ball on the ground a few times when he was at QB.

I would like to see us play him at running back as well and get some handoffs from Drew.

I wish they would throw him in there at defensive end to see if he can get to the QB. That would be sick if he came in threw a TD, ran a TD, caught a TD, and got a sack lol

For someone being paid like a future QB you’d think he’d be able to throw the ball. I love Taysom and at one point thought he could be our future QB, but his lack of actual passes makes me truly concerned. If SP had faith in Taysom he would have some opportunities to throw the ball more. He has a strong arm and since Defenses don’t respect our deep passing game and everyone knows it’s going to be run, let Taysom air it out to Harris or TQS! Just tell him to over throw it so that it’s not picked off.

I just think defenses have sort of figured him out. He keeps it and runs the majority of the time. The element of surprise was what made him so deadly last year, but there’s not much surprising going on anymore. And the fumbles are getting worrisome. He’s still an electric player, but hopefully Payton figures out new ways to best utilize him if he continues to rotate him in at QB.

Am I the only one that gets nervous when Taysom comes in for Drew?

I get nervous when he comes in on crucial downs. 1st down with a lead fine. Any play not inside the 30 fine. But it has become predictable. He does better when it is a designed run play for him instead of an RPO

Taysom is most effective when he and Drew are both on the field. These plays where Taysom is subbed in is just...I don't get it. Every team knows what's coming when that happens.

I want to see a whole game where Drew and Taysom are on the field for 15-20+ plays together. Will we ever see that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom