TBH.. i'm SERIOUSLY annoyed right now! (1 Viewer)

I remember all the overconfidence and 'dominate them' talk before the Cowboys game. Then the game happened.

That makes me nervous to a degree. I like our chances at home, but don't think it will be a blowout. I expect a close hard fought game.

The 'Minnesota Miracle' also made me not count my chickens.

Madmarsha said:
"You're"..And yes, because I'm not trying to throw shade, I'm just trying to avoid a migraine from your writing style.

dcaac20c-74ef-4d17-8a38-5a7886660ab4.jpg

hint: when i'm annoyed with anything anti-Saints, it's just best to reply with something positive, or, just leave it alone.. when I type it's like sitting next to me, I say what's on my mind and that's it.. & that's all i'm saying.

NW.

Last edited:
Your frustration is understandable, OP. In the big picture it's probably a good thing though. There's a lot of pressure for Foles to come out and be Superman with all the attention and press so hopefully he'll press and try to make the great plays. The Saints will simply play their game which should be good enough to win. Truth is, Eagles and their fans are doing all the talking but talk is cheap. Game is decided on the field.

The thing is that the Eagles are very capable of winning the game on Sunday just like the Saints are very capable of blowing them out again as well.

The Saints won 8 games by double digits this season and the Eagles won 2 by double D's.

If the Oline can give Brees time to throw I seriously doubt that the Eagles can match the Saints score for score. I just don't see the Eagles defense shutting down the Saints offense. The Saints offense put up about 550 yards against the Eagles the first time and as all the talking heads have so aptly pointed out that this is a different Eagles team and that may well be with Nick Foles at QB but Foles doesn't play defense does he?

All that said the game still has to be played and anything can happen in the NFL.

I remember all the overconfidence and 'dominate them' talk before the Cowboys game. Then the game happened.

That makes me nervous to a degree. I like our chances at home, but don't think it will be a blowout. I expect a close hard fought game.

That’s ok, I ain’t scared so I been counting your chickens for you.
mb

dcaac20c-74ef-4d17-8a38-5a7886660ab4.jpg

hint: when i'm annoyed with anything anti-Saints, it's just best to reply with something positive, or, just leave it alone.. when I type it's like sitting next to me, I say what's on my mind and that's it.. & that's all i'm saying.

NW.

Oh, I get that it's a stream of consciousness. Easier to hear than to read.

That’s ok, I ain’t scared so I been counting your chickens for you.
mb

Now I'm hungry for eggs.

I literally watched three segments today on ESPN about the Saints, one on Fox Sports, and another on NFLN Good Morning Football.

This “no one is talking about us” narrative has to stop.

But if it gets a portion of fans amped, then “no respect for the Saints!” away.

And no one really mentions how good the Saints are after a bye week!

What is there to talk about? Tee it up Sunday and play the game.

giphy.gif

In the playoffs everyone thinks they're going to beat everyone else. The Saints haven't blown anyone out in almost a couple months, meanwhile Foles is back on top of an Eagles team which was at its lowest when the Saints were at their highest.

It's just narrative man, let it play out. Media has to tell a story and they've told the Brees story like a thousand times during this season and others. I remember a couple months back and all I could hear on NFL/ESPN news was about the Saints.

The Saints lost their national shine man. Lets hope it's temporary. Meanwhile, Foles has seemingly come back from the dead...after rising from nothing last year, he's back yet again. It's just storyline.

And paragraph breaks are your friend.

Okay failcon pushers, what about what I typed isn’t true???

You underestimate Drew Brees on several levels. What he lacks in youth he makes up for in experience and football knowledge. Processes his reads quick. Philly secondary is a dumpster fire. He's racked up more yards with inferior offensive lines to this one. All he does is WIN. His physical ability is still at about the level of a 30 year old. Expect him to keep winning and playing for 2-3 more years.

You underestimate Drew Brees on several levels. What he lacks in youth he makes up for in experience and football knowledge. Processes his reads quick. Philly secondary is a dumpster fire. He's racked up more yards with inferior offensive lines to this one. All he does is WIN. His physical ability is still at about the level of a 30 year old. Expect him to keep winning and playing for 2-3 more years.
Why did we lose to Dallas?
That’s the one game we wanted and played all out that we lost this year.
And our online is banged the whole world over up
How does that deserve failcons????
I get the optimists are gonna do their thing but dang

Why did we lose to Dallas?
That’s the one game we wanted and played all out that we lost this year.
And our online is banged the whole world over up
How does that deserve failcons????
I get the optimists are gonna do their thing but dang

Man ignore those things. I’ve seen em on posts that talk about being thankful that someone’s injury will heal. Which is beyond crazy. Just ignore or make light of em.
Stay on the right side of Andrus and the people he chooses to police the place and all will be copacetic. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom