TBH.. i'm SERIOUSLY annoyed right now! (1 Viewer)

NFL and media are afraid people will believe this to be a blowout by the Saints.
Ergo build up Foles and the Eagles so people tune in.

What is with all this ridiculous “Oline is hobbled/injured/damaged” talk. If you all haven’t been paying attention, we Haven’t been this healthy going into a game since November!!

I really wonder where all the woodwork is for al these posters to come out from.

Sorry but we aren’t banged up, we are at at almost full health that we could be at this point Sans a pectoral muscle for Armstead! Drew Brees is the most w perienced playoff QB in the NFC and we have a defence that has been playing lights out the last two months on season. And NO I don’t count the last game.

This is over worrying. The simple fact is, we match up best with Philly than any team left in NFC. It’s just a matter of personell. If they couldn’t beat us and got blown out with an injured o line and no WR depth, then forgive me for expecting us to kick their butts to high heaven with our starting line on and Ginn back

What is with all this ridiculous “Oline is hobbled/injured/damaged” talk. If you all haven’t been paying attention, we Haven’t been this healthy going into a game since November!!

I really wonder where all the woodwork is for al these posters to come out from.

Sorry but we aren’t banged up, we are at at almost full health that we could be at this point Sans a pectoral muscle for Armstead! Drew Brees is the most w perienced playoff QB in the NFC and we have a defence that has been playing lights out the last two months on season. And NO I don’t count the last game.

This is over worrying. The simple fact is, we match up best with Philly than any team left in NFC. It’s just a matter of personell. If they couldn’t beat us and got blown out with an injured o line and no WR depth, then forgive me for expecting us to kick their butts to high heaven with our starting line on and Ginn back

Cow I think you’re a great poster, but we are indeed banged on the o line. All but Max have pretty significant injuries. Including the back up left tackle. And as I’m sure you know, being a coach, football is won from the inside out.
As I’ve stated before I think we can get by the Eagles even banged up, but it gets real tricky after that if we don’t get a bit healthier on the o line imo.

I think the playoffs just bring out a bit of nervousness no matter who we were going to be playing. If we had lost to the eagles, there would be concern. If that game had been closer, there would have been concern. We blew them out and the negative scenario brought out from that is did we tick them off too much... Well, there was always going to be negative discussion no matter how that previous game unfolded. It’s win or go home so it’s not stress free. Too much time on everybody’s hands, Sunday just needs to hurry up

Cow I think you’re a great poster, but we are indeed banged on the o line. All but Max have pretty significant injuries. Including the back up left tackle. And as I’m sure you know, being a coach, football is won from the inside out.
As I’ve stated before I think we can get by the Eagles even banged up, but it gets real tricky after that if we don’t get a bit healthier on the o line imo.

Unless I’m missing something I know guys are dealing with stuff but pretty aside from just the Armstead pec situation? Maybe I missed something along the way? But I do feel we are the healthiest on the line we have been since November.

I guess we can take solice in the fact that they couldn’t generate a pass rush with Armstead out so that is a little reassuring. That being said, if we match up again with LAR, we were able to limit their pass rush even more last time.

I know it’s hard to do these things twice and of course everything starts with the Oline. But I seem to believe we are healthier now than we have been in a month and that’s a good sign in my opinion.

Fingers crossed the boys come out and dominate on the like brother!

Who dat!

And hey I’m not above being corrected brother so all good ? sometimes the negativity in here gets to me and I get a little mouthy lol. I try my best though I promise!

And hey I’m not above being corrected brother so all good ? sometimes the negativity in here gets to me and I get a little mouthy lol. I try my best though I promise!

Totally get that, friend. I think you’d see so much less worry if the bigs were healthier.
Here’s some positivity for you, we beat Philly this weekend even if TA can’t go.
Who Dat!

Unless I’m missing something I know guys are dealing with stuff but pretty aside from just the Armstead pec situation? Maybe I missed something along the way? But I do feel we are the healthiest on the line we have been since November.

I guess we can take solice in the fact that they couldn’t generate a pass rush with Armstead out so that is a little reassuring. That being said, if we match up again with LAR, we were able to limit their pass rush even more last time.

I know it’s hard to do these things twice and of course everything starts with the Oline. But I seem to believe we are healthier now than we have been in a month and that’s a good sign in my opinion.

Fingers crossed the boys come out and dominate on the like brother!

Who dat!

We have the talent and ability to hulk smash anyone. And I hope we do.
Who Dat.

Agreed. Counter to your point, I LOVE that fact that none of our players have said a damn word about anything really. I fully believe that Sean has this group laser focused and we are going to go in and show everyone why we are the SB favorites!! WHO DAT
SP is the master at this. The team will be focused and ready to walk on nails. I've seen it in every SP/DB playoff.. A different level. Let em talk. Come late Sunday afternoon they will all shut up...

Hump I respect you but at this point EVERYBODY is hurting.... RELAX my friend

This is probably one of the most difficult things to equate as you begin to assess how the physical condition of players will affect the outcome of a game.

From way back in summer training camps teams worked their players to be able to endure the rigors of an NFL season. Conditioning will not only determine how long players can perform at a high level by the end of each game, but also how quickly they will be able to recoup from week to week.

As NeverGiveUP2 points out, this is the time of the season when you can't take enough ice baths to get rid of all the aches and pains after a game. There is no doubt that a cumulative effect takes place as the season progresses that makes recovery from the normal wear & tear from typical game soreness a little harder to overcome each week.

This is the primary reason why Bye weeks are such a big deal to playoff teams. Yeah, we have some health questions even after our week of rest & recuperation. But if anyone thinks the Eagles are coming to town with no bumps and bruises of their own, they are mistaken.

Though it's true that the healthiest and most rested team doesn't always come out on top, I'll take the scenario we are in every year with the Lombardi Trophy on the line. And I'm sure that all the other teams out there would be glad to be where we are right now. This is what players bust their chops for all year. And our boys seem ready to take the next step!

Last edited:

I know, I’m trying. Truly. I want this badly for Drew and I really believe we are the best team this year if the bigs can go and go well. I really am trying to stay cool. ?

Who Dat friend.

Well I kinda like all this talk about the Eagles.... I remember 09 was not much love for the Saints going in as the 1 seed in the NFC.... all this talks just make's it more sweet after we win....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom