TBH.. i'm SERIOUSLY annoyed right now! (1 Viewer)

SP is the master at this. The team will be focused and ready to walk on nails. I've seen it in every SP/DB playoff.. A different level. Let em talk. Come late Sunday afternoon they will all shut up...

EXACTLY!!!!

.. the more I think about it, the more I like the fact that even though the Saints are the #1 seed, that they are still somehow under the radar, at least with the media, although I did notice a few slight clips today on TV pertaining to the Saints, regardless, i'll raise that walk on nails to a walk on hot coals.. I know them fellas are itchin' to geaux!!.. man, what it must be like to be one of them.. smh.. just dyin' to get to it!

NW.

Max Kellerman was saying he thinks the Saints peaked 5 weeks ago and that we're going to overlook the Eagles. IOW, your basic "no team has ever lost the last regular season 3 games and won the Super Bowl" argument. And then indeed picked the Eagles.

I mean, we've only known who we're gonna play for a week. How can we POSSIBLY overlook that team?

Max Kellerman was saying he thinks the Saints peaked 5 weeks ago and that we're going to overlook the Eagles. IOW, your basic "no team has ever lost the last regular season 3 games and won the Super Bowl" argument. And then indeed picked the Eagles.

I mean, we've only known who we're gonna play for a week. How can we POSSIBLY overlook that team?

In that vein, I guess the Saints are likely to over-look the AFC team in the super bowl as well. Sometimes (...lots a times) their talking-head, media-logic evades me.

There's about a half dozen or so talking heads who NEVER pick the Saints and Kellerman is one of them along with Bucky Brooks, Prisco, Nate Burleson, and MJD......................there's probably a couple more but those names stand out as the ones who wouldn't pick the Saints if they had a gun in their ear!!
So what's new??

It's why I've watched very little of any of the pre coverage. The dust will settle and the smoke will clear come Sunday evening.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom